VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love, Lust & Lunacy [v1.0.1] [Meep!]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sonstwer

I loved this game as far as it was relesaed.
    Graphix are great, I slightly remember meepish being mentioned in another game I liked very much.
    5 Stars despite I like a litle bit more trimmimg according to the girls crotches and despite that I have no clue in the slightest, were this game is heading.
    I hope, it´s heading in the right direction with surprises, more adorable characters but without to much frustration around character development.
    Looking forward to the next steps of the story!

p.s.: Maybe the ability to adapt the font-size in the textbox to personal likings should be mentioned, since the current font is a little bit on the smaller side. That would be great. :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Demnor

There's not much content yet, and to be fair maybe I should not rate it 5 star based on the two sex scenes in the game so far - but I have to anyway.

Really hot start of the game, great looking, super sexy models with large tits and hairy pussies. Lovely!!!!

I have no idea of the plot and I do not care. Super sexy. I hope the plot and the game keep this up. Looking forward to see what the creator will come up with next.