Unreal Engine - Love Menu [Early Access] [Love Quest Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

VertXXX

This is AI generated content, meaning this is more the work of other artists who didn't consent to having their works used as generator output, and it's very sad to see people grifting with it. I wish people would have some morals and respect for humanity.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

bmxtucker

1. Yikes

2. AI Generated (touched up by hand)

3. Yikes

Seriously though. If you're thinking about using AI generation to make a VN game... You should just make an OnlyFans account with an AI generated girl instead or something. Kinda scuffed to do this imo
  3. 3.00 star(s)

idkagoodusername33

Way better than some other trash can games being pushed out. But still a bit underwhelming when it comes to blending the background with the characters. I understand you need to generate them separately, but its still so uncanny when the art style of the background clashes HEAVILY with the foreground characters. Especially since you can see outline artifacts from the line cropping.

I can see you improving on this in the future. Still looks funny because its AI art. But at least its not dogshit.

Gameplay is meh but that is because early access. I mean at least theres SOME semblance of game in this game compared to other games.

Story can be fleshed out more, but again, its a early draft.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

MckMalek

Well, the graphics are certainly good, but inconsistent and in some parts (photo shoots), they are a bit random and just gallery-viewer like. Characters are hollow and don't give any feeling of romance. Minigames are annoying and don't make the game more interesting, or give any feeling of progress. If the gameplay improves, and the images link into some kind of the story it can be interesting in the future. For now, its not.