3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hilarity Ensued

Jan 15, 2022
I'm about 2/3 of the way through. While the grinding is fairly high and the sex scenes are... not frequent (as mentioned above, 8 total), I am enjoying this. My kind of sandbox. The models aren't perfect (how many F, G, H cup women do we need in a game?), but they're certainly acceptable.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Actually this team is known for gameplay elements in their games, moveing from medivel fantasy to real world might twart the audience and expectations to much for the game style this team normally produces
Yeah i do agree their gameplay elements is quite strong, i haven't played their other games but looking at the art & scene i think it's a lot better in this game, it just lacking of H Scene content in my opinion, so the grinding itself feel not rewarding enough if you played it normally (not the fap mode).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i do agree their gameplay elements is quite strong, i haven't played their other games but looking at the art & scene i think it's a lot better in this game, it just lacking of H Scene content in my opinion, so the grinding itself feel not rewarding enough if you played it normally (not the fap mode).
Well most of their games only host 2 scenes per girls.
their previous titles were medieval fantasy strategy games so compared to a dateing sim people expected less H and more gameplay to begin with

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Well most of their games only host 2 scenes per girls.
their previous titles were medieval fantasy strategy games so compared to a dateing sim people expected less H and more gameplay to begin with
well if their other games only have 2 scenes/girl then i think that is from this dev.
i think they're more passionate at making actual game then rather than making a H game which is it just feel like a bonus content at this point. i can understand if there less content because they're trying something new by making different type of game, but look like it's not the case by what you're saying since there is just 2 scene/girl for their other games.

take a look at workplace rhapsody, i think their game pretty similar with this one (without dating sim mechanic tho) and it has a lot of content.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well if their other games only have 2 scenes/girl then i think that is from this dev.
i think they're more passionate at making actual game then rather than making a H game which is it just feel like a bonus content at this point. i can understand if there less content because they're trying something new by making different type of game, but look like it's not the case by what you're saying since there is just 2 scene/girl for their other games.

take a look at workplace rhapsody, i think their game pretty similar with this one (without dating sim mechanic tho) and it has a lot of content.
I mean the fact that you need an R18 patch to actually have ANY adult content is pretty telling I gues... but the fact that they keep makeing this kind of game atleast makes it clear they are set on their path

Reactions: Jannnzmmer

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Anyone have an issue where the full gallery is unlocked by default? Kind of ruins the gameplay experience when the tutorial has you got to the replay scene for a character and both scenes are unlocked... Is there a global save area I need to wipe coming from the demo?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So... let's see.
Grinding
Stamina
Limited actions...
Yeah, this game is cancer, all the shit i don't wanna see in a hentai game but for some reason devs keep adding to their games.

funbags101

Jun 2, 2018
One of the things that happens to me with Unity is black screens when I have the game on any secondary drive. If you can, try moving it to the C: drive and see if they work? Unity is really strange with how it works sometimes.

ryndegart

Jun 2, 2020
okay i know its a bit strange to ask it on H -games forum, anyone know the song name on the main menu? its kinda catchy

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
100% save file (for v 1.0.0.0R.0)

What was done:
+ Completed Collection
+ All gifts given to each girl at least once (to complete room decorations)
+ Highest Job title
+ Full relationship points

What was not done:
- Some trivial objectives left to unlock
- Probably not all book types found yet from classroom.

Slot 6 was used to not overwrite your own progress. To unlock full gallery (the one in Main Screen) also replace the gallery file. 100% save was achieved without cheats/cheat engines. So, you don't need to worry about game breaking bugs.

Save file location: ...\Love n Life Lucky Teacher + DLC\Lucky Teacher_Data\Saves
Thank you so much!

okay i know its a bit strange to ask it on H -games forum, anyone know the song name on the main menu? its kinda catchy
You can use AssetRipper from github to extract the files. Unfortunately it's just named Main Menu_1317169 and the credits don't mention source of music. It's likely from a library or game music pack. You could abuse YouTube upload to check its copyright but the easiest way might be to ask on the dev's discord.

mr.doujin

Mar 7, 2018
black screen at launch on multiple monitor setup. try moving game windows to next monitor (win+shift+left arrow), force close (alt+f4) and relaunch game

pokiller

May 5, 2018
100% save file (for v 1.0.0.0R.0)

What was done:
+ Completed Collection
+ All gifts given to each girl at least once (to complete room decorations)
+ Highest Job title
+ Full relationship points

What was not done:
- Some trivial objectives left to unlock
- Probably not all book types found yet from classroom.

Slot 6 was used to not overwrite your own progress. To unlock full gallery (the one in Main Screen) also replace the gallery file. 100% save was achieved without cheats/cheat engines. So, you don't need to worry about game breaking bugs.

Save file location: ...\Love n Life Lucky Teacher + DLC\Lucky Teacher_Data\Saves
v2.0 is out. Would you be making a save for that also?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes