Ren'Py Abandoned Love or Naughty [v0.1] [Linda Games]

Lindagames

Mar 12, 2021
Screenshot (1).png

Overview:
In this game you are a young average guy. Who starts working in a cafe after college. There are two routes for each girl. That's why you have to play through it at least twice. In the first scene of the game, more than 500 renders and 73 animations are waiting for you. Have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-08
Release Date: 2021-04-07
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
1151042_aaaaa2.png 1151041_aaaaa1.png 1151040_game178.jpg 1151039_game137bb.jpg 1151036_game059aa.jpg 1151035_game045c.jpg 1151033_game032.jpg 1151032_game009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindagames

Mar 12, 2021
Hello! Do not be scared! The game only came up a few hours ago.
That's why bad statistics are there for the game. Long story ...

Lindagames

Mar 12, 2021
Thanks to the person who finally published my game!
I hope people can still find this game ...

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
From looking at the pictures in images.rpa it seems like every Character gets the same scenes? If so, why make different pictures for the MC if they all get the same scenes?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Alrighty. The [Character Creator] tag got my attention, and choosing a BBC (in screenshot) made me bookmark this.
The jet-black shadowing is somewhat questioning, but the lighting counteracts it - the shadowing kinda makes it feel like some type of new-age? or old-age cell-shading. Edit: He's not a bbc, he's not even a bwc because of NSC, yet, :c altho you do get a flash of boobs.
Edit: This doesn't have a [Character Creator] like we all typically know it... this just has,
1). What's your name?
2). Which of these 3 guys you wanna choose as your MC? ..(of course you're gonna go with the one on the right) ;)
3). Then, Which of these 3 sets of clothes do you want on your MC ..(of course you're gonna go with the one on the left) ;)
Then, the story plays and every now or then you get a screen with 2 (*3) choices to choose, (1) the Angel option, (2) the Devil option, (*3) the Patreon option to pop up a tab in front of your game screen.
Yeah the odd-looking cell-shading? gives the game a different look than to most common 3DCG types out there.
- A lot of animations are more gifs, in that, seeing the bathroom door opening 3 times is a mistake from the animater. And there was one I saw repeat 8 times (while I had game on Auto option).
Anyway, not my type of game.. I only played it because of the [CC] tag and what looks like a [Interracial](guy) in the screenshots, but I was wrong on one and the Dev on the other. IMO, as it stands, and for early release, I rate it 2/5.
I won't copy/past/edit this to the reviews 'coz don't want to discourage creator Dev... It's still better than a lot crap on this site that I've given a -/5 and 0/5 for.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
On my 1st playthru, I played all the Devil options --- no bugs.
On my 2nd playthru, I played all the Angel options when I got a script error: could not find label 'bodybg25'.
1618603172136.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HylTin

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
this is a very original and nice Vn, but there are some animations that are a little too fast but nothing bad thx for game ;)