lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Oh hey, it's the guys that made Bewitched! Definitely going to try this out then!
yeah this is their first game so it's more straight forward compared to Bewitched! but there are some easy to miss girls like the 2d girl in the downtown area.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Are there any depth or progression to the combat or combat at all?
I don´t see a turn based combat tag but some of the previews deceptively hint at this being there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don´t see a turn based combat tag but some of the previews deceptively hint at this being there.
It's turn based combat. Instead of Attack you Reject their advances, Calm Down to restore some Willpower, and Energize to regain your Courage to say no. Sometimes you'll even get a Rape Whistle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Big Boss

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Not really, and that's the game's biggest failing. As I mentioned, its extremely linear, but there's no grinding; encounters aren't random and most can be avoided.. or missed, depending on your perspective, and each girl is one-off, so avoiding fights isn't recommended if you want the exp/levels to take on the bosses.

..which brings me to my other comment about the mechanics being very standard RPGM fare. All the abilities are renamed/flavored thematically enough, but the mechanics are still the same.. with lots of RNG to determine hits/misses and the usual bevy of status effects.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
"The ordeal is to "prove your true love without being deceived by carnal or bestial desires"!"

Yep mankind is sooooo screwed.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I love the plotline and the light tone of this game. Not only that but it looks like a battle f*ck rpg as well. About how long does this game take to 100 percent?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes