Mod - Others - Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

1. 5.00 star(s)

Richi0richi

'm glad to see the game growing like this. I just want to see more. More because the fans are doing the job, more because you are doing the job. Whoever is doing it. I know it's going to be a great game because it's going to be a very fashionable way to doing it more because the fans are doing whatever they want. I am happy to play the game and see what's coming next.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LeruArt

Been getting into this game quite a lot recently. While it's unfortunate there's not many frequent updates, glad there's now a modding community growing for it (which I'm hoping to either make a mod myself or make a entirely new game inspired by it)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Boosttowin

Breathing new life to an old and abandoned classic keep up the great work! The new content builds nicely upon the old, and I am interested to see how far this goes! The idea that this is a more causal mod actually fraises this update as a treat I can return to often with little initiative, as opposed to other games where I am certain months will pass before I even think of them again. Once more keep up the great work.