Mod - Others - Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Makoto69

The work done so far is excellent.
    I hope that later they explore new possibilities of the game's premise through gameplay (molavado mode and scenes of corruption in the face of lust). For now. a very solid 5.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dryan98

So for the 3.0 Update, first off thank you for continuing this game when others would not. As for the 3.0 update i think its fine, a step in the right direction. Boss fight was a lil easy but i wont spoil. i do have one minor nitpick. The reason why i loved this game was every enemy had a unique animation with every character even if the previous devs took a while to do that but it was appreciated. The new enemies recycle thier animations with every character. for example the horny male makes even Tails give a footjob which i thought was silly. All in all good update. Hope we get Evil tails for a extra boss one day. Again ty for doing this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Richi0richi

It's been a while, but I'm glad that this game is back as it was forgotten about time. Now it's handling the fans who are doing the job that make it even better So don't hold any walls and do what you want Follow every fetish of the art you're doing I'm just happy and glad I can see this growing as a fan of Sonic and as a fan of these type of games I'm excited To play this game and see what's coming Next.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Eladortheswenthyfifth

Vast improvement so far on the original, Between Redeye's changes to the combat system and frafro's excellent new models the projects well it's way to being the best version of it's self.

That being said, the game's Still somewhat buggy and a lot of the animations are still form the OG game but that's to be expected this early on. I pray this version of the game actually ends up finished and the overly demanding community doesn't scare off the devs...again.

10/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SuperSen69

Bringing back an old gem with improved..pretty much everything from the original. Most of the new animations and changes are amazing and it's only looking better from here. Thanks so much to RedEye for the fantastic work put into this, I can't imagine how difficult it probably is to do this, let alone for free.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

winterlune

Truly a thing to behold after so many years of the original devs putting the game down. 100% worth seeing this finished for all the things the original never had.

Even for what it doesn't have finished it already had fixed old bugs and added a lot of old and or removed content back into the game.

I expect great things from this.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

lolchito

cheesus this is the best mod I've ever seen of this game, i actually liked a lot, and even more because they bring back zu (my favorite character :D), good luck with the development of the game (mod), sadly i still waiting for the update of the original game, and worst i heard the creator is toxic, and its worst because the game has been since 2009 and it isn't complete xd, and no one knows when the update come out
    New update: they remove Zu pipipi, stills a good game but bye zu ;-;
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Bappoeattaco

Very nice mod fills some holes that were missing in the original.
    Some sprites seem a bit off cause of the style doesn't look as great as the others. But in the end this is a passionate Projekt and nothing very serious like the original game. So ye it's nice to have some of the new animations look great like the new ones from zu.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LeruArt

Rating the 3.0 update, its definitely an improvement to the game, especially with how smooth the game goes now compared to v2.9. Bug wise, I've not come across anything odd or game changing as such.

Hoping to see the game finally be completed after years of it being abandoned!