Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Oh, you're just talking about your avatar? Well yeah I have my own uploaded avatar but I still can't join - so I assumed you meant the icon as something else. I wonder why I can't join your server with the link then.
Can you remind me your discord nick? Propobly you still have ban from bot and that's why you can't join on server.

Reactions: gymogle

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
what happen to server discord? because I can't see any process of game and content.
Yesterday I change some things on server. One of it is adding more roles to hide and show content that you want to see. That's why you need to go to discord and in above all channels you will see and button: "Channels & rols" where you can select roles to see.

I was wondering if you post any updates here or will it only be Discord? I am having a lot of issues with my app. Had to fully delete the data and it screwed up everything.
I post updates only on f95zone with change log. However I post a test version on discord before posting an update on this forum.

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Okay thanks. I was blocked from the project channel and decided it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to appeal to the guy who blocked me.
I read his comments... Thus why I left again.
The guy who blocked you? Buddy you didn't even get blocked. You litterly ran off didn't bother to talk to anyone about it if ya did you would pull another S.O.B story. So...enough with the lie. So for everyone in that discord who watched you cry and complain. Do not come back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeruArt

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
You got "secret ending" In final boss area.
Cream's taste like milk, very cool!
LOL at Chao is knocking Big unconscious. XD

kamitaru

Sep 10, 2022
Hey redeye i have been trying to join the discord but is says the links is either incorrect or expired. So how do i join?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes