Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tails_20338

Feb 26, 2023
I can't move forward and if I pause it it won't let me go to the menu unless I exit the game directly. I also tried restarting and it still does nothing. I HOPE I HAVE EXPLAINED IT WELL XD
The bugs follow me everywhere xD

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I can't move forward and if I pause it it won't let me go to the menu unless I exit the game directly. I also tried restarting and it still does nothing. I HOPE I HAVE EXPLAINED IT WELL XD
The bugs follow me everywhere xD
What version of the update you play? Since on version 3.0 was a bug with dialogues for bosses. Which couse you to not move and the dialogue not to appear. However I fixed that in version 3.0.1. You would need to quickly download the pak once more, and replace it with current one on your phone.

Tails_20338

Feb 26, 2023
What version of the update you play? Since on version 3.0 was a bug with dialogues for bosses. Which couse you to not move and the dialogue not to appear. However I fixed that in version 3.0.1. You would need to quickly download the pak once more, and replace it with current one on your phone.
The latest update is 3.0.1 and it was only that boss
yes I already have that version of the game

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The latest update is 3.0.1 and it was only that boss
yes I already have that version of the game
I checked the logs and also my previous comments and version 3.0.1 did not fix this problem, but others. However the version 3.0.1 add that mechanic that will stop you from moving when some diallogues appear. But after posting it on forum it didn't work as it was before. So after few days I posted version 3.0.2 in the forum with the fix from Zeta and this dialog problem you have.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Wow, this seems like it will be a gigantic stage, because counting all the enemies (adding as one to all the slime versions of the heroes) and bosses there are 10? Will there even be 2 bosses in a row? Damn, I can't wait to see what the designs will be like of all these enemies, especially the bosses.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

Psycho_KS

Dec 26, 2022
Yo. RedEye Samurai Hope you're well
Me and a friend are trying to make a re-skin mod that tries to move away from the Sprite style and closer to more anatomically accurate Hand Drawing models with your mod as a base, but something happens that any sprite I try to change just isn't recognized and goes black or crashes the game. And this only happens with your mod. Could you help me solve this?

Nov 7, 2022
I'll do it, but only because I am bored and have been busy with work lately. If you could send me a nude version as well I'll see what I can cook up.

NachoAlex34

Aug 22, 2023
I'll do it, but only because I am bored and have been busy with work lately. If you could send me a nude version as well I'll see what I can cook up.
The application I used does not let me undress the character even though it is based on a hedgehog more or less, it would look the same as Amy when she is naked, I am bad at drawing, do you think you can do it, sorry if I ask too much.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Yo. RedEye Samurai Hope you're well
Me and a friend are trying to make a re-skin mod that tries to move away from the Sprite style and closer to more anatomically accurate Hand Drawing models with your mod as a base, but something happens that any sprite I try to change just isn't recognized and goes black or crashes the game. And this only happens with your mod. Could you help me solve this?
Are you sure that sprites you made are have colors set on good mode? OpenBor allows to indexed color pallete in your art so you will need to have that set on your images. Plus also you will need to make a color pallet of all colors used in it. I think most of the graphic programs should allows to make such things automatically.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
im having the issue that the mod hates the pregnancy sprites, either though ive set them to PNG files from GIF files....

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
im having the issue that the mod hates the pregnancy sprites, either though ive set them to PNG files from GIF files....
All sprites needs to have color mode sets on indexed mode. That's why you need to make sure that new sprites you make or changed one, have that option on. Most of the graphic programs should allows you to change the color mode on your image.
Depending on what program you use to making images. Look on internet how to change the color mode in them.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
All sprites needs to have color mode sets on indexed mode. That's why you need to make sure that new sprites you make or changed one, have that option on. Most of the graphic programs should allows you to change the color mode on your image.
Depending on what program you use to making images. Look on internet how to change the color mode in them.
they were all indexed, the 3.02 sprites and the pregnancy sprites from your pregnancy mode. it was like the new version couldnt even find the new images at all, as if they never existed, yet they were there, all named correctly and such.

doesnt matter, i dont even know if i can do a pregnancy mod or not rn, bc it seems the new mod cant handle any sprites i do for it

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes