Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ss-1.png

Overview:
The demons have kidnapped and spread fear and destruction everywhere, but Cupid has the toughest and most naughty rescue mission.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-15
Release Date: 2024-05-04
Developer: Insatiable - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Since this is DOOM based I wonder if IDDQD or IDKFA works...

It's sad I remember that decades afterwards.
You reminded me some old joke I've heard years ago. Im doing translation, so please dont mind grammar mistakes.

A gamer died and went to see Saint Peter. Saint Peter checked his life and said:

"You were a wonderful person down there. Always friendly towards people, loving your wife, and raising wonderful children. I would let you through the gates instantly. However, when you were playing games, your attitude always switched to a murderous spree, killing, raping, and slaying innocents. That's why I must send you down to hell. However, because of your normal life, I think I can give you three wishes before doing that."

"Well, alright, can I have 'giveall' and 'godmode' please?"

"Ok, no problem, and the third one?"

"No need, send me down."

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Uh I guess somebody looked at H-doom and said "fine I'll do it myself, with hookers, demons and blackjack".
More like they looked at H-DOOM and saw that they could make a game and actually make something of it, instead of working on other shit and saying "Boo hoo hoo, I'm burnt out! I'm not going to work on the game for years!"

Reactions: monkisuma

jdoe1239874560

Feb 3, 2024
Why is the settings menu locked on startup? The game opened on the wrong monitor and now I can't turn off fullscreen to fix it.

Nevermind, there just is no settings lmfao. Alpha 0.2 I suppose ‍shrug

Last edited:

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
wow this game is actually cool, and the developer actually updated and finisched the pevious game. Good hopes!

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes