VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Love Ribbon - Afterstory Extended Epilogue [Final] [Razzart Visual]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fitshace

This is not at all the kind of game I usually play, but man am I glad I gave it a chance! First of all, the art is obviously spectacular. That's important, as you'll be looking at the same image for a fair amount of time. The writing is solid, and I really felt the character's initial confusion and inner turmoil, and then later on their love for each other. The sex scenes are animated and look good, but I can't say they did a lot for me. They were also not frequent, this is a story/romance focused game for sure, but it does that really well. This genuinely might just be the cutest game I have ever played, for real, the budding romance between the two sisters is too precious.

So all in all, great game and I 100% recommend it, even to people who like me wouldn't usually go for something like it!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

claus001

Love ribbon is a yuri incest game where two sisters grown apart move into same apartment. As a japanese game, you know how stereotypical these games can be and this game despite the forbidden theme is as vanilla as it can get.
    Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad game, but not much effort was put on it. If you are looking a casual game to play for few hours, a game with a average plot that doesn't surprise you, this is a game for you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Pervy_Nerd_Girl

Gosh, I think this story is amazing and incredibly cute. I find the main character very relatable, and the other girl just as spellbinding as she finds her... The art is nice and I particularly love the music, it sets the tone very well and makes me wish the game folder included a playable soundtrack. The text is well written; I think I've spotted only one typo so far.
    Normally I don't even particularly like visual novels, but maybe I should change my opinion on them. This one is absolutely a very worthwhile experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ClaireBear

Just an absolutely adorable game. It has the perfect mix of fluff and drama to alternate making you go awww and keeping you on the edge of your seat. This game, particularly in the later half, really works up your emotions. There are choices, but as far as the different endings the only one that I can tell that makes a difference is whether you choose to take the retest or go to Zoey's show. Overall though, the portrayal of an incestuous relationship is very realistic in this story, so don't expect it to be happy 100% of the time, but make the right choices and you will be rewarded.

5*
  5. 1.00 star(s)

cockbowl

Utterly ruined by its ending. The story works to hook you then takes the worst possible outcome no matter your decisions. Then attempts to handwave a happily ever after scenario having just torn the floor out from under you. Play only if you thought ME 3 invalidating your work and investment was a good idea
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Automata

A short but fun VN. The characters relationship feels more real than most light novels and their interaction is what sells the game.

There aren't a ton of adult scenes, but what is there felt like it enhanced the story rather than being tossed in just because.