Unity - Completed - Love Room VR [Final] [Magnabokan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

After playing this for a while, i disagree with people about the character looking bad. especially with the body altering settings. the effect of which may look a little limiting though.
    still, i've seen MUCH "worse" things so they look fine to me.

the UI is ok, playing PC version I brings up control reminders.
    having said that it doesn't seem like you can do much. press Z to switch between all poses/spots she can do. and use the toys on her. doesn't seem like sex with her is possible. at least not in the standard way (perhaps use imagination?)

using the toys however...didn't work at first, when in the right spot a line appears. left clicking while visible will use the toy. but this is poorly done. often from my experience the toy will either not be inside the girl or in a awkward position. this for me was the worst part of it.

i had a little fun with the room lighting, but i would have liked the color to be more powerful at max settings.

OVERALL
    this was okay, was weak in a few areas. wouldn't recommend as there's better stuff. like things made by ILLUSION.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Prospektor

Poorly optimized. Game tries to run in steam for some reason. This game is a good example as to why if you build a game with preset configurations you need to check to see if it works in different modes and settings. Game is extremely bare and lacks basic settings and features. Avoid this one for now. Maybe the dev will actually add features and optimizations to this later. I don't care about the look of the models but I have seen complaints about them being off. Worst of all, its boring.