Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v1.8] [MuseX]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement mod for Love Season v2.0

OK, finally, here we go; my update of LaikDink's mod, bringing it up to 2.0 of the game (with all DLCs). It took a little extra out of me, since there were a LOT of files to wrap my head around.

I also noticed the thing about screens.rpy (as referenced in the previous post in this thread), and given that LaikDink's only change to the screens file seems to be to add a link to the cheat mod, I re-implemented this with the game's updated file instead.​

Updated: 2024-08-10
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v2.0 (Completed)

Features:
  • Continued work from LD
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices, added modding to see all scenes in a branching choice

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i found a problem on the mod with a scene from the Winter DLC the scene with Evelyn, the scene is show one of the extras gallery storys of trevor and the farm girl i think her name is kaya:

Can you find a fix for this? I tried fixing but cant find the name of the right renders.
label EvelynGift:
play music giftday fadein 2
scene Extra123 with Dissolve (2)
hide window

Last edited:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
So i found a problem on the mod with a scene from the Winter DLC the scene with Evelyn, the scene is show one of the extras gallery storys of trevor and the farm girl i think her name is kaya:

Can you find a fix for this? I tried fixing but cant find the name of the right renders.
label EvelynGift:
play music giftday fadein 2
scene Extra123 with Dissolve (2)
hide window
I can certainly give it a go when I get the chance. I don't know how long it would take, though, since there's at least one or two mods I'd like to finish up first, but perhaps some time later this week.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote