Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Please Help i cant progress sasha past 70 the guide says all i have to do is get her on a successfull date but i did that multiple times even fucked her multiple times the love stays lokced at 70 though what am i missing?

• Angry
Reactions: TheDarkWaffle

B_st_cloud

Apr 22, 2021
Please Help i cant progress sasha past 70 the guide says all i have to do is get her on a successfull date but i did that multiple times even fucked her multiple times the love stays lokced at 70 though what am i missing?
Bug is fixed in the latest version, we're just waiting for it to be uploaded.

Mar 27, 2022
The last release that was leaked here was a weekly, so an alpha build instead of a monthly (beta) that's why it was buggier than usual.
Say thanks to the guy who leaked it :ROFLMAO:
BTW all those bugs have been resolved for a while on the official release...
Not sure what I love more, that you're a dev who interacts with the player base including us nautical ones, or the casual sass you dish out :)

Reactions: Andrealphus

biggyb5587

Sep 24, 2018
I found this link guys. But I don't have a keep2share or fileboom account. And the download is only available for premium users.

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
So that's how it is huh, you can have your opinion but I can't have mine?
But don't worry I will and since no one is forcing you to enjoy it (or even play it), have fun disliking the game.
Relax buddy, you can freely continue enjoy this game
I also just quit being patreon for this game, not worth my cup of coffee
Have a nice day

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But don't worry I will and since no one is forcing you to enjoy it (or even play it), have fun disliking the game.
Yeah, we have a lot of those in the current public discourse. They want the freedom to demonize everyone they dislike, but are sensitive snowflakes when anyone dares to criticize them.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Did I read right, that this game is actually being finished this year and you'll be moving on to "Third Base"? Well, marked as finished but with some new content apparently, but still.

Well, kudos to actually finishing this game if so! It's definitely a big one and deserves praise for just how wide and varied it is. Honestly thought it'd just keep going, but I guess you can't really add animations to this at this stage haha. ... Could be cool if in Third Base you could choose who you live with over the course of the game, but I'm sure you have plans for that. Just wanted to preemptively congratulate you for (almost) completing a behemoth. Along with, what is it, three or four smaller titles? Assuming I read that correctly... Went back a few months to mid April and saw it's a top down 3D game? Well, that could be interesting... oh hey, third base, third dimension, I guess that works. Is there anywhere with more info on that cause it sounds like it could be something.

As for this game... does the church girl have a threesome/harem yet? Guessing not assuming people are updating the wiki, but curious who she'll get with if she will.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Did I read right, that this game is actually being finished this year and you'll be moving on to "Third Base"? Well, marked as finished but with some new content apparently, but still.

Well, kudos to actually finishing this game if so! It's definitely a big one and deserves praise for just how wide and varied it is. Honestly thought it'd just keep going, but I guess you can't really add animations to this at this stage haha. ... Could be cool if in Third Base you could choose who you live with over the course of the game, but I'm sure you have plans for that. Just wanted to preemptively congratulate you for (almost) completing a behemoth. Along with, what is it, three or four smaller titles? Assuming I read that correctly... Went back a few months to mid April and saw it's a top down 3D game? Well, that could be interesting... oh hey, third base, third dimension, I guess that works. Is there anywhere with more info on that cause it sounds like it could be something.

As for this game... does the church girl have a threesome/harem yet? Guessing not assuming people are updating the wiki, but curious who she'll get with if she will.
Thanks for the compliments :)
Giving Harmony a harem is very high on our to do list ^^
It will probably include Lexi and some church defiling fun.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i mean he does have a point
some characters like reona are introduced and then left blatantly unfinished, and it took years for many others to get events (or let alone an ending) while side content and harems kept getting added on a monthly basis.

Reactions: BurnAss

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
some characters like reona are introduced and then left blatantly unfinished, and it took years for many others to get events (or let alone an ending) while side content and harems kept getting added on a monthly basis.
None of the teaser girls were said has being certain to be fully added later on, that was the patrons choice and they did not choose her.
If you wanted her you just had to sub and vote :unsure:

That being said the first DLC will be Amy, Kat and Reona :)

Reactions: Donkeybong

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
Finally someone understood the basic common sense
Man i thought this game will have the same room as summertime saga but alas
Waste of my time waiting it to be fully fledged

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Finally someone understood the basic common sense
Man i thought this game will have the same room as summertime saga but alas
Waste of my time waiting it to be fully fledged
The game is already bigger than summertime saga :p