Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you for the Mod - I cant express enough how much this mod makes it fun for me to explore the game.

I am very limited in my time for playing, so the option to change stuff to mee quests, makes it so much enjoyable for me.
The option to change day, date, hour and most of all - season - makes it a lot more fun for me to explore the game.

Most of all are the option to choose season that makes this mod so huge a benefit.
Secondly is the option to dial back time - just as long as you dont dial back past midnight it is very easy to use - and I dont mind that limit. Changing more is usually handled through savegames where I just choose other paths.
(If crucial, changing days played + date accordingly to the dial back of time works - but again I dont do it to make sure I dont mess anything up and would advice others to avoid it also - Use several savegames instead)

Finally I enjoy to be able to choose Cheat on/off through the mod and not through savegame edit.

So a huge huge thank you for this coding - and best of luck with what ever projects you do out there.

Reactions: clvngs and Enot1964

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Version: 21.8.0 and still going strong. Let's hope this keeps it up.
Should be fine forever as unless the game is completely recoded it does not impact on it and the amount of coding in this game is vast the team who make it have recoded it more than once but not recently
I wish everyone who downloads this thanks the maker of the mod both the original one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the variants clvngs and Veldzix
All useful and make the game better, and I am a supporter of the game on Patreon

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: clvngs

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
It's too bad it doesn't work for android.
Edit: nevermind the solution is very simple. Just create a Game folder in the files folder and you can get this mod to work on android. I suspect the same goes for the advanced wait mod.

Last edited:

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
View attachment 461994

Overview:
Stand Alone mod to control in-game time​

Game/Creator: Love & Sex: Second Base /
Modder: clvngs
Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: v20.9.2

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issue:

Note:
  • Changing the time after proposing someone might get you directly to the wedding scene.

SINCE I DON'T WORK ON THIS MOD ANYMORE,
IF YOU FIND THIS MOD STILL WORK IN FUTURE VERSION LET OTHER KNOW IN COMMENT SECTION

DOWNLOAD:

TIME CONTROL
WAIT LONGER (original)
ADVANCED WAIT (a better version of wait longer mod with more choices) by Veldzik

View attachment 461994 View attachment 469792
can you pls update the mod Godmode not working

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Version: 21.11.1 and no code changes as it still works, very pleased to see that. Hopefully keeps up all the way through this game.

Reactions: Sodyaler

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
21.12.0b and code seems to still be the same, as it is still working. Very good, and again, hopefully the Dev continues to use the same code so this continues to work.

Reactions: KiraJames and gibn
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes