Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Love & Sex: Second Base - Gallery Mod [0.14.0 alpha][Anonymous50000]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
People the mod is clearly outdated, so no ofcourse it is likely to not work. 2 things, 1 it is not very likely we will get updates or at least not for a long while, and 2 in the final build of the game there is very likely going to be a gallery, if I am not wrong
Andrealphus said that it was likely.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
People the mod is clearly outdated, so no ofcourse it is likely to not work. 2 things, 1 it is not very likely we will get updates or at least not for a long while, and 2 in the final build of the game there is very likely going to be a gallery, if I am not wrong
Andrealphus said that it was likely.
Don't we have an "abandoned" tag for mods? We should have. It would avoid situations like this, and other ones.

Reactions: RogDodge

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
Hi,everyone who still wait for OP‘s new update

Thanks @Dorksul, I suggest use this mod for alternative. It's Okay but better with the game wiki.
Hey thanks for this, for those interested: Once downloaded and put into the correct folder, open the game and the menu, then go to search, then make sure the dropdown for in is set to labels and with this you can find almost any scene or event you want without too much trouble. If you get an error you may need to find the parent event to play out the scene properly (example: if you want a specific sex scene, you might need that characters date_fuck event rather than the specific scene and then play through it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: spacios

bryanyoung425

Aug 14, 2019
The game's new gallery is just a glorified image viewer. Either that, or I don't know how to use it. This mod keeps the context and plot around the images which is what I want out of a gallery.

Here is my update making it work. Mind that I have no idea of Renpy, nor this mod, and I'm just tweaking variables and seeing what sticks. My list of changes (not using version control so this is what I can remember):

1. Fix hero init (mod/Anonymous5000_Gallery/label/hero_setup.rpy:3): Seems at some point the game author changed the hero initialization function and now it requires more parameters
2. Fix scenes loader script reading files in bytes (mod/Anonymous5000_Gallery/functions/addAllSceneToPersistent.rpy:9): For some reason it was reading the other .rpy files in bytes, even though the code then uses string/Unicode operations. Maybe the Renpy version of the game changed at some point and renpy.file had changes as well? No clue, it works now, though.
3. Fix hero initialize function using an undefined variable (cl/class_hero.rpy:97): This is an actual game file, not the mod's, so it might break with future updates if the dev touches this one. For some reason, the initialize function is using a variable heroname that I cannot find defined anywhere. Perhaps this function is legacy in the base game, and that's why the dev never noticed the issue?
4. Added a few scenes: New Cementery Threesome (Violaine and Vincent). Tweaked the Bree when her father comes to visit scene so you can choose to have her collared or not.

I'm not looking to take over this mod, or maintain it. I'm just sharing what I have since I managed to get it working. I haven't tested all the scenes, so some might be broken, or I might have broken them without knowing it. Also, I've only tried it in Windows, no idea about other platforms.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
The game's new gallery is just a glorified image viewer. Either that, or I don't know how to use it. This mod keeps the context and plot around the images which is what I want out of a gallery.

Here is my update making it work. Mind that I have no idea of Renpy, nor this mod, and I'm just tweaking variables and seeing what sticks. My list of changes (not using version control so this is what I can remember):

1. Fix hero init (mod/Anonymous5000_Gallery/label/hero_setup.rpy:3): Seems at some point the game author changed the hero initialization function and now it requires more parameters
2. Fix scenes loader script reading files in bytes (mod/Anonymous5000_Gallery/functions/addAllSceneToPersistent.rpy:9): For some reason it was reading the other .rpy files in bytes, even though the code then uses string/Unicode operations. Maybe the Renpy version of the game changed at some point and renpy.file had changes as well? No clue, it works now, though.
3. Fix hero initialize function using an undefined variable (cl/class_hero.rpy:97): This is an actual game file, not the mod's, so it might break with future updates if the dev touches this one. For some reason, the initialize function is using a variable heroname that I cannot find defined anywhere. Perhaps this function is legacy in the base game, and that's why the dev never noticed the issue?
4. Added a few scenes: New Cementery Threesome (Violaine and Vincent). Tweaked the Bree when her father comes to visit scene so you can choose to have her collared or not.

I'm not looking to take over this mod, or maintain it. I'm just sharing what I have since I managed to get it working. I haven't tested all the scenes, so some might be broken, or I might have broken them without knowing it. Also, I've only tried it in Windows, no idea about other platforms.
Hi I am not the smartest with mod sometimes. Do I add this on top of the main one or do I use this alone?

Reactions: Hublewitch

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020

You're a hero.

gam495

Oct 11, 2019

sharing this on Mega or Pixeldrain plz

pandor666

May 6, 2017

Any chance for update ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote