Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Love & Sex: Second Base - Gallery Mod [0.14.0 alpha][Anonymous50000]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been couple of updates since this was updated. Is this abandoned?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
So like, is there actually a proper gallery yet? Are you still going to add one? Or is it still the obtuse type what the scene might be called and figure it out?

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
So I thought I would still give this mod a try with the newest version of the game. I figured at best it would work for current scenes and leave the newest ones blank. It throws an odd error though that I didn't think was related to the mod, but when i run the game without it, it runs fine without an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/cl/class_proxied.rpy", line 25, in __getattr__
return getattr(store, self._store)[attr]
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'DATA_GAME'

Gabriel_West

Mar 14, 2018
more than aw eek now :) any news? whats going on? thanks have a good day
Yeah I don't think that's how this mod works. I guess the author will wait for more updates and content to come out instead of remaking the mod for all updates. I tried to find the scenes, it can be quite a pain in the ass...

Just use the latest version of the mod on the latest version of the game, should work fine just won't have the latest scenes.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah I don't think that's how this mod works. I guess the author will wait for more updates and content to come out instead of remaking the mod for all updates. I tried to find the scenes, it can be quite a pain in the ass...

Just use the latest version of the mod on the latest version of the game, should work fine just won't have the latest scenes.
i understand but beats the purpose of the mod, and rather dont have it :) check the latest update from the author 1652523005701.png
it may be a pain in the ass and i bet it is :) people just want an update and pretty sure its just not me, not the mod update on the general but an update on how he's doing and if there's something hard / wrong to get into

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote