Mod - Ren'Py - Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

1. 3.00 star(s)

echilog

Unless you get the "payed" mod off of patreon, this mod doesn't even have half the scenes.
    Which defeats the entire purpose of having a gallery Unlocker IMHO.
    I guess you could pay for it. But don't bother with the free version
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fetishgirl

Well done and very helpful. It constantly updates and the dev of the mod always keeps on top of things. If you are having problems they usually help and it seems to have every girl you can get right now which isn't easy to keep up with. The game can be very grindy especially if you are new and don't know what to do and since the wiki and walkthroughs are never up to date its a better idea to rely on this mod instead.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JHGosh

Simply amazing, the devs of the game must consider incorporate this dev/mod in their crew/game. Although the mod is not complete, i give it 5 stars for the hours of grinding that i don't have to do anymore.

Keep the good work!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Very grateful for this mod, it is nothing short of amazing and coming up with 200 characters as a review requirement is a bit excessive since simply saying it's nothing short of amazing sums it all up. 5 star mod.

(Update) I'm downgrading this to 4 stars as after several months and game versions it hasn't appeared to receive a recent update, although hopefully that will change. It is still good to see old content and if it ever receives updates it would be right back to 5.