Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to find cassidy after the blackmail event? I finished the event got my job back etc but i lost her contact and cannot find her anymore

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay, bug report
playing
[v19.10.1a]

Palla at night club, 0.00
ask to dance, error, then scene acts like the end of a date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Are some kissing scenes still not in yet?

Mar 19, 2019
I don't understand, even after I talked to all the coworkers to get the extra info, recorded the meeting and hacked aletta's computer as much as possible I only get 92% investigation. I never manage to get to 100. I'm guessing It has to do with the questions asked during the meeting, I've asked " What do you know about the investigation ?; Who are you working with ? and; Where is the money ?". Can someone explain this to me please ? :)
don't have shiori help. she costs you 8% due to bad info

Reactions: Aratorn

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Just a personal opinion, not a dig or a negative criticism, but imo the voice actors should be recast if the plan is to have even a moderate amount of lines voiced. Inflection and tone aren't fitting at all for either Sasha or Bree, or even a normal conversation for that matter, and I'm not a fan of the MC as well.
I don't want to hear any MC in any game ever, he's me, I know what I'm supposed to sound like thanks.

As far as the girls, I think Bree being a little odd in deflection and tone fits her well enough, she's that really shy girl next door type, that certainly doesn't seem to know about shit like that very much (despite being sarcastic sometimes). Sasha on the other hand really should though, but I can't say that I've heard enough to notice (especially since I hardly play the beginning of the game).

Truth be told I used to hate Bree's VO. As my favorite girl I always wanted her to sound like Samantha does, but her VO grew on me quite a bit.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there a way that Morgan's story continues? I met her at the movie theater, but after that, nothing happened with her mistaken gender. It would be really great if that aspect ended before it became the standard date grind.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Is there a way that Morgan's story continues? I met her at the movie theater, but after that, nothing happened with her mistaken gender. It would be really great if that aspect ended before it became the standard date grind.
Morgan appears in the bar and the park now. In order to continue, you have to make her more feminine. These are usually dialogue options that make her feel "weak." LP will be lost while doing this, but they can easily be earned back through talking.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Morgan appears in the bar and the park now. In order to continue, you have to make her more feminine. These are usually dialogue options that make her feel "weak." LP will be lost while doing this, but they can easily be earned back through talking.
Good to know. Honestly, I don't pay too much attention to those dialog types once I get to know the girls.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ok bitches and bitchettes. Investigation walkthrough:
Make sure you are hacking Aletta's computer EVERY SINGLE DAY(once a day when she is not in her office).
  1. Get a camera from the Electronic store and place it in your office.
  2. Go to the office at midnight and talk to Cassidy and ask who she is working with.
  3. Refuse to be her boytoy.
  4. Get Lavish, Audrey and Aletta to help with the investigation (Girl > Talk > Investigation). Don't bother with Shiori she will cock it up.
  5. In your office, Contact Jeff the accountant.
  6. 2 days after you've asked for help you will get calls from the girls throughout the day. This should put you to 100%. If this did not work then you are a tit because you messed a part up.

Last edited:

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
change log says you can get Cassidy pregnant, but she doesn't even date, so how? Finished the investigation and got her to wear collar and everything already, but she still won't date

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
change log says you can get Cassidy pregnant, but she doesn't even date, so how? Finished the investigation and got her to wear collar and everything already, but she still won't date
Did you get the investigation to 100%

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Might not have high enough love.
That's what I figured, too, but it got stuck at 20 and the hint only says "her story has just begun" and doesn't exactly tell me what to do. 1572249350636.png

And I triple-checked version, it's the latest version.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 274 Votes