Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Please help me with Lexi how do I get the next even't only hint is she will call to hang out but she never call?

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, I might have done something wrong, I don't know..but even if I use command, and tell the girls to stop shaving and after a while I have sex with them they're still shaved..and if I meet them later when I use command option, it says "you should shave", as if the order is active...can anyone please help?

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
The reason i seem rude about it is because of how many times i've seen the same questions asked time and time again only clogging up the thead's search making it harder for them and others to find their answer. It's become a chore typing out replies longer than that now. Fortunate side effect of my shortness with the response is it's not something they will likely forget. "How do I complete X? oh that guy who was a dick said there was a search function."

Also easy rule of thumb, need high kink for collars. Possibly high love too but you usually have that by time you get kink up.
This would be valid if the search function wasn't absolute garbage. Instead the results only get clogged up even further by none-answers. All someone like me who's looking for help takes away from this is that the search function can't help me, and apparently neither are the people willing to help anymore.

To give an example, I only made this throwaway account to see if searching through these threads could help me get past a few hurdles in a few games with outdated walkthroughs, including this one. Instead 99% of the results are questions from years ago that never got proper answers, and the handful of replies some of them got that told them to use the search function. So now I still don't know if I missed anything that leads to the MC yanking Bree by the hair while fucking her from behind, or any specific requirements I have to meet to get my bimbo Sasha to get implants. And it feels pointless to ask.

The intent may be noble, and really on most forums you would be completely vindicated, but since this is the search function we have to deal with the end result is very counterproductive. We'd be better off with a thread clogged by the same copy-paste answers repeated over and over again, at least then we'd be able to find something when using the search function without being expected to read the whole thread from beginning to end, just in a worse order now. Good intent, bad results.

Reactions: zoopgames

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This would be valid if the search function wasn't absolute garbage. Instead the results only get clogged up even further by none-answers. All someone like me who's looking for help takes away from this is that the search function can't help me, and apparently neither are the people willing to help anymore.

To give an example, I only made this throwaway account to see if searching through these threads could help me get past a few hurdles in a few games with outdated walkthroughs, including this one. Instead 99% of the results are questions from years ago that never got proper answers, and the handful of replies some of them got that told them to use the search function. So now I still don't know if I missed anything that leads to the MC yanking Bree by the hair while fucking her from behind, or any specific requirements I have to meet to get my bimbo Sasha to get implants. And it feels pointless to ask.

The intent may be noble, and really on most forums you would be completely vindicated, but since this is the search function we have to deal with the end result is very counterproductive. We'd be better off with a thread clogged by the same copy-paste answers repeated over and over again, at least then we'd be able to find something when using the search function without being expected to read the whole thread from beginning to end, just in a worse order now. Good intent, bad results.
The search function here is fine. The problem is the fact that both the in-game "help" and the walkthrough are hot garbage and the dev has done nothing to address that and instead would rather let those rot.

Reactions: genthrow

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
As for Cassidy questions, it seems that she is bugged at the last version that is as of right now. I've finished her investigation event with 100%, got an event where she is introduced as my assistant, and that is it, she's gone (although game gives her location as my office during work hours). Is there a way around that?

After reading through the treads I've saw that it is possible to meet her at the club at some point (I am guessing after meeting her during work hang out event, but before the investigation, or something?)

But I'd rather fiddle with console and unbork her, although I don't know which flags to set for her. Any help with that? I'd rather not redo her whole chain, if possible.

Code:
cassidy.get_flag_value("humiliated")
returns 2

Update: Some event with Cassidy just fired after I got another promotion since I got her humiliated scene. (and she's gone after)

Thing is that she's not on the phone (although the hero.smartphone_contacts lists her, twice for some reason actually, both times as u'cassidy') and I can't interact with her in any way, but apparently her storyline does continue a little bit.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
As for Cassidy questions, it seems that she is bugged at the last version that is as of right now. I've finished her investigation event with 100%, got an event where she is introduced as my assistant, and that is it, she's gone (although game gives her location as my office during work hours). Is there a way around that?

After reading through the treads I've saw that it is possible to meet her at the club at some point (I am guessing after meeting her during work hang out event, but before the investigation, or something?)

But I'd rather fiddle with console and unbork her, although I don't know which flags to set for her. Any help with that? I'd rather not redo her whole chain, if possible.

Code:
returns 2

Update: Some event with Cassidy just fired after I got another promotion since I got her humiliated scene. (and she's gone after)

Thing is that she's not on the phone (although the hero.smartphone_contacts lists her, twice for some reason actually, both times as u'cassidy') and I can't interact with her in any way, but apparently her storyline does continue a little bit.
If she left after the fight in Aletta's office she will come back after some time. I don't know how much because i think i kept missing the window but she should show up at your house.

If it was because you knocked her up and told her not to abort she leaves for good as far as i'm aware.

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

clvngs,

Your code works. After a few dates you can see the effects ;)
Thank you very much (y)(y)(y)
It is a pity that he still practices only safe sex. I liked the grimace on her face from older versions of the game :)

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
If she left after the fight in Aletta's office she will come back after some time. I don't know how much because i think i kept missing the window but she should show up at your house.

If it was because you knocked her up and told her not to abort she leaves for good as far as i'm aware.
Um, I can't interact with her in any way other when her events fired, right from the moment when she first appeared in the game. And nope, its not yet to the fight at Aletta's office or anything.

For some reason the game hides her from me, even though she is supposed to hang out at my office most of the time.

Unfortunately, everyone just gives the same answers that were on this tread like 2-3 times now, as I've said I've read through all of the messages that mention Cassidy.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Um, I can't interact with her in any way other when her events fired, right from the moment when she first appeared in the game. And nope, its not yet to the fight at Aletta's office or anything.

For some reason the game hides her from me, even though she is supposed to hang out at my office most of the time.

Unfortunately, everyone just gives the same answers that were on this tread like 2-3 times now, as I've said I've read through all of the messages that mention Cassidy.
Have you tried reinstalling the game then ?
Cause that sounds like a corrupt file somewhere if she's "In Game" but not showing.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Have you tried reinstalling the game then ?
Cause that sounds like a corrupt file somewhere if she's "In Game" but not showing.
Yep, since the last time I've been through it I've updated the game. She does appear during her events, the console references her, but there is no way to interact with her as if I've never met her.

So apparently the game doesn't set the flag that tells that it should show her.
And I was asking if anyone knows what flag to set that might help with that type of behavior.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yep, since the last time I've been through it I've updated the game. She does appear during her events, the console references her, but there is no way to interact with her as if I've never met her.

So apparently the game doesn't set the flag that tells that it should show her.
And I was asking if anyone knows what flag to set that might help with that type of behavior.
Nope but i'll see if i can find out by looking at the files to see what her initial set flag is.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Code:
returns 2
So it looks like you're here according to your output
Code:
label cassidy_humiliated_02:
    show cassidy sad
    cassidy.say "You {b}promised{/b}, [hero.name]! You promised me you'd back off, but, ugh! I'm done with this! Done!"
    hero.say "Cassidy, wait!"
    cassidy.say "Fuck you, [hero.name]. Do whatever you want."
    "Cassidy heads for the exit. I grab her arm as she goes by and she yanks it away from me."
    cassidy.say "{b}Don't touch me, [hero.name]{/b}. Don't touch me {b}ever again{/b}!!"
    "And with that she runs for the exit. I guess I have to figure out what to do about Dwayne, now."
    $ game.set_flag('firedwayne', True)
    $ HIDDEN.append('cassidy')
    return
If i had to guess what's wrong it's that $ game.set_flag('firedwayne', True) didn't get set properly or you haven't triggered that next step.

Looks like if you want to force her to show up you can do the following HIDDEN.remove("cassidy").
I have no idea if that will break other events though. It's entirely possible that it will.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
So it looks like you're here according to your output
Code:
label cassidy_humiliated_02:
    show cassidy sad
    cassidy.say "You {b}promised{/b}, [hero.name]! You promised me you'd back off, but, ugh! I'm done with this! Done!"
    hero.say "Cassidy, wait!"
    cassidy.say "Fuck you, [hero.name]. Do whatever you want."
    "Cassidy heads for the exit. I grab her arm as she goes by and she yanks it away from me."
    cassidy.say "{b}Don't touch me, [hero.name]{/b}. Don't touch me {b}ever again{/b}!!"
    "And with that she runs for the exit. I guess I have to figure out what to do about Dwayne, now."
    $ game.set_flag('firedwayne', True)
    $ HIDDEN.append('cassidy')
    return
If i had to guess what's wrong it's that $ game.set_flag('firedwayne', True) didn't get set properly or you haven't triggered that next step.

Looks like if you want to force her to show up you can do the following HIDDEN.remove("cassidy").
I have no idea if that will break other events though. It's entirely possible that it will.
Removing HIDDEN worked, thanks!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Removing HIDDEN worked, thanks!
Cool. Just so you're aware though that was a choice that caused her to not show up and it looks like a permanant one as i wasn't seeing any other events that link to it.
Still possible a bug caused it though, not blaming you.

Caladmure

Jan 13, 2019
Just a quick question, as I'm usually just a lurker; is there any way to delete old saves? I have quite a few that are just kind of cluttering up the save menu and I have no idea where to find them, or if there's an in-game function that I just haven't figured out yet.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes