yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
I cant find where is Samantha pregnant :( When I got click to didnt tell ryan then threesome confirmed seem too long for me nothing "samantha will call me"

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in <module>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'id'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 181, in script
  File "C:\Users\Benjamin\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Benjamin\Desktop\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in <module>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'id'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.2.3b
Fri Mar 15 01:28:27 2019
:(

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Getting lots of bugs on dates with Sasha. I can't end it at the club with her. Is it needed to do that to be able to fuck her?

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
I edit the weaselman walkthrough and put some format to hopefully a better reading.
I using the Markdown format.
Here is the md file and the pdf.

Reactions: m1ch43l

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any hope for bugfixing update ?

and pls add for band route some info/memo that you have band practice to have a chance to win that competition. I manytimes forgot on it..so lets hope there is some marging for missing reherseals. (or how it is spelled).

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I edit the weaselman walkthrough and put some format to hopefully a better reading.
I using the Markdown format.
Here is the md file and the pdf.
the cooking skill also works if you eat with the girls in the evening
also funnily enough your bad skill section is actually complete, the other bad skills don't do anything for now
UI bug: the has after date sex should be together with the can get pregnant instead of in the kink loss table ;)
also samantha's different marriage paths could use a bit more differenetiating (for example there's no indication that sharing is caring has 2 events)

also very good job, it's the kind of thing I wanted to make if I was more tech savy

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
the cooking skill also works if you eat with the girls in the evening
also funnily enough your bad skill section is actually complete, the other bad skills don't do anything for now
UI bug: the has after date sex should be together with the can get pregnant instead of in the kink loss table ;)
also samantha's different marriage paths could use a bit more differenetiating (for example there's no indication that sharing is caring has 2 events)

also very good job, it's the kind of thing I wanted to make if I was more tech savy
Oh, yea ups, this was some hard time to understand because my lang is not english.
I make the correction and updates the files.

So, this would be like this ?
| Action | Description |
| Has after sex | yes/no... yet |
| Can get pregnant | yes/no... yet |

I did not know, correcting.

bob3004

Mar 13, 2019
Hello,

Here is a small recap for cheat :
energy=10
hunger=10
fun=10
grooming=10

Knowledge=100
fitness=100
charm=100