CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
1) Working on it
2) I needed more art for her before adding the scenes sorry about that
3) Barely any new content ? Please reread the changelog, sorry that the parts you wanted the most have been pushed back. You got 6CG (4 sex ones) and 10 story events that's more than most of the games I support...
For the seasonal bgs I had to send them back to the artist because some were not ready for release.
There is NO RNG in Palla's story pls don't make false assumptions.

Not all updates will be to your tastes, that's just fact. If you choose to withdraw your support it's up to you.
Please remember that I am always showing "Planned" content, and that I made the decision to upload this update with cutting some stuff out instead of postponing it one week so that you could play it on time.
Is there any plans on adding feature to phone calendar to see upcoming events, like company party or return of Sasha after doctor visit, or option to see girl schedule?

Reactions: Lainders

valma

Jun 12, 2019
1) Working on it
3) Barely any new content ? Please reread the changelog, sorry that the parts you wanted the most have been pushed back. You got 6CG (4 sex ones) and 10 story events that's more than most of the games I support...
For the seasonal bgs I had to send them back to the artist because some were not ready for release.

Not all updates will be to your tastes, that's just fact. If you choose to withdraw your support it's up to you.
Please remember that I am always showing "Planned" content, and that I made the decision to upload this update with cutting some stuff out instead of postponing it one week so that you could play it on time.
Honestly, i think you're doing great job.

Reactions: Andrealphus

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
1) Working on it

Honestly, based from what I have seen over time in all games in general, is that no matter what the developers do with a game, there will always be people who are unsatisfied and will whine about everytyhing. You just have to ignore them since most of the people support the game and the minority just whine about it. Just keep doing what you are doing.

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly, based from what I have seen over time in all games in general, is that no matter what the developers do with a game, there will always be people who are unsatisfied and will whine about everytyhing. You just have to ignore them since most of the people support the game and the minority just whine about it. Just keep doing what you are doing.
How much money do you spend on this game per month again?

Reactions: Tiasung

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
How much money do you spend on this game per month again?
You paid 2 bucks for 1 month and you cry like this game has been collecting your money for the past year and had no updates. You're the type of fan creators don't want to deal with.

I'm sad that Morgan still isn't fixed/fleshed out but the new scenes are hot and I've more than got my money's worth out of the game.

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
You paid 2 bucks for 1 month and you cry like this game has been collecting your money for the past year and had no updates. You're the type of fan creators don't want to deal with.

I'm sad that Morgan still isn't fixed/fleshed out but the new scenes are hot and I've more than got my money's worth out of the game.
Yeah, if you're only paying $2 a month, I guess it makes sense to feel satisfied. I pay a lot more than that though. I don't know why you're defending things from criticism. Voicing your concerns to the developer is what gets results. Sucking their dick and getting angry whenever anyone criticizes them about anything does nothing to improve the quality of the game.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Yeah, if you're only paying $2 a month, I guess it makes sense to feel satisfied. I pay a lot more than that though. I don't know why you're defending things from criticism. Voicing your concerns to the developer is what gets results. Sucking their dick and getting angry whenever anyone criticizes them about anything does nothing to improve the quality of the game.
Sure. You're still a person who paid once and immediately started whining. There's constructive criticism, and then there's this kneejerk threat "The previous update was good enough for me to want to start paying for this game, this update on the other hand, makes me wanna stop being a patreon supporter. Beyond lackluster."

Like "No new sex scenes except for Palla and Sasha/Bree shower threesome." So no new updates except for the new updates? Okay, way to cherry pick. The last big update you reference didn't have that many new scenes either.

Cassidy, Morgan, and Sam, sure, valid points. The dev said the Sam and Cassidy stuff got delayed to next month. Sucks, but it happens. Not sure what your solution would be besides working on the stuff you want and not on the stuff other people want.

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Sure. You're still a person who paid once and immediately started whining. There's constructive criticism, and then there's this kneejerk threat "The previous update was good enough for me to want to start paying for this game, this update on the other hand, makes me wanna stop being a patreon supporter. Beyond lackluster."

Like "No new sex scenes except for Palla and Sasha/Bree shower threesome." So no new updates except for the new updates? Okay, way to cherry pick. The last big update you reference didn't have that many new scenes either.

Cassidy, Morgan, and Sam, sure, valid points. The dev said the Sam and Cassidy stuff got delayed to next month. Sucks, but it happens. Not sure what your solution would be besides working on the stuff you want and not on the stuff other people want.
I paid twice and I paid a lot. It's not a "threat". You're whining about people criticizing. Do you pay for this game or not?

As for the last update, it had a whole new character WHO YOU COULD ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH, with pregnancy, collar, outfits, etc., It expanded Shiori's content, it added shower sex for Sasha and Bree, it added a substantial amount of new content. By comparison there were only 3 sex scenes in this one, 4 after the update, and 1 that was initially not even accessible until after the hotfix, due to a bug. Update didn't add a new dateable character like the last one did, it didn't add any more pregnancy or collaring, it has factually less content than the previous update. That's just a fact.

That's ignoring how it compares to other games in this genre on patreon, like Good Girl Gone Bad, which adds huge chunks of content every month.

I'm not asking them to cut out the stuff I don't like to put in stuff I do, I'm criticizing that very little was added in this update AT ALL. When the last update came out, I was playing around with the new content for about 2 days. This update, I saw literally all the new stuff in under an hour. Had Cassidy been a fully functioning character this update, (as she was originally being advertised as) then this update would have been more or less a good average update. But she wasn't. Little things like fixes for Morgan, that were supposed to a hotfix last month, weren't even in the update.

Criticism about the very small amount of new content in this update is 100% warranted. But keep crying and taking it personally that people have higher expectations than you I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes