Avariel

Dec 15, 2019
I THINK that is intended(?). Makes you wonder what you have to do NOT to lose some LP.
That is *clearly* NOT intended behavior. It never was like that in any previous version. And basic logic will tell you that if this was intended, then the difficulty setting punishing you harder on the easier difficulties for this, doesnt make a lick of sense.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I've tried to collar several characters now and whenever I do I get this error, can someone please help me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/gift.rpy", line 70, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_item.rpy", line 147, in use
AttributeError: 'Gift' object has no attribute 'bonus_traits'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 377, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 363, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 221, in script call
  File "ac/gift.rpyc", line 70, in script
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-2013-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Chrome Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-2013-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ac/gift.rpy", line 70, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_item.rpy", line 147, in use
AttributeError: 'Gift' object has no attribute 'bonus_traits'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.1.3
Tue Feb 11 00:44:41 2020

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
That is *clearly* NOT intended behavior. It never was like that in any previous version. And basic logic will tell you that if this was intended, then the difficulty setting punishing you harder on the easier difficulties for this, doesnt make a lick of sense.
How many GP they have?

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
There appears to be an issue with triggering Kleio's last scene (Kleio studio sex) To trigger this event she has to have 75+ LP and LESS then 60 Lesbian points. With max lesbian points it never triggered for me. Lowered it below 60 and it immediately triggered.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Yo,
Is it normal that when going on a date with Palla, I lose 3LP with nearly every other girls?
[EDIT: looks like it's just a normal thing when going on a date with any girl, never saw it before but I'm probably just blind]

Also, does Harmony have any content aftershe asks us if we want private lessons?

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Yo,
Is it normal that when going on a date with Palla, I lose 3LP with nearly every other girls?
[EDIT: looks like it's just a normal thing when going on a date with any girl, never saw it before but I'm probably just blind]

Also, does Harmony have any content aftershe asks us if we want private lessons?
There are 4 sessions of bible study on sundays at 1500. No sexual content yet tho

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Whoa~ Kylie :eek:, just.. Whoa~ always had this weird/bad vibe/feeling about her ever since the 1st time I saw her in game, and thanks to the new walkthrough update, now I know why, just never thought she'd be so... Extremely whoa~ guess I always made the right choice cutting her off, too extreme for me, yikes~ :ROFLMAO:

Tony_80

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to disable God mode once activated, because when I play now non of is stats go below 8 and I don't really want to start the game over again as I have it to the point where I last left off before this last update.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone know how to disable God mode once activated, because when I play now non of is stats go below 8 and I don't really want to start the game over again as I have it to the point where I last left off before this last update.
I mean you still have access to all the content at 8, that's literally the reason it stops there. If god mode goes off then the grind kicks up to 11.

Reactions: Tony_80

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Any idea on the ex-girlfriend that appears after you are promoted? She isKylie's sister. I had one date with her where she went to the bathroom with a quarterback and was never is prompted another date even after raising her level to 30. I didnt see her name in the walkthrough but the option is there for a cuckolding relationship.

kaygee

Jul 25, 2018
I haven't been able to get the office party to spawn. I've had many promotions and have been invited, but never was able to go

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
Whoa~ Kylie :eek:, just.. Whoa~ always had this weird/bad vibe/feeling about her ever since the 1st time I saw her in game, and thanks to the new walkthrough update, now I know why, just never thought she'd be so... Extremely whoa~ guess I always made the right choice cutting her off, too extreme for me, yikes~ :ROFLMAO:
about that, can you help me? even though I want to irritate Kylie to activate her next scene she doesn't get angry and confronts me. I've been kissing and talking with other girls in front of her and nothing happens.

Anyone know that I am doing wrong.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any idea on the ex-girlfriend that appears after you are promoted? She isKylie's sister. I had one date with her where she went to the bathroom with a quarterback and was never is prompted another date even after raising her level to 30. I didnt see her name in the walkthrough but the option is there for a cuckolding relationship.
Pdf walkthrough tells you what you can do. The updated one is on this page.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
about that, can you help me? even though I want to irritate Kylie to activate her next scene she doesn't get angry and confronts me. I've been kissing and talking with other girls in front of her and nothing happens.

Anyone know that I am doing wrong.
Same here

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Did you confronted her about what she did yet, there should be an icon of her when you interact with her, press on the icon to either forgive her ( with further progress) or tell her off (she'll be gone forever)

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes