Sarievich

Nov 13, 2020
Without a doubt, it is one of the best games for pc or Android, I hope they will upload version 20.12.1 for android too, I can't wait to put the collar on Kleio

Reactions: Andrealphus

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base [v20.12.1 Patreon] Andrealphus

Original Size Win/Linux: 642 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 286 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 268 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wow I hate the Kleio redesign. She looks like every butch lesbian biker chick in a movie, and her hair makes me feel like she's going Super Saiyan. Her hair was so much better flat.
To be fair, that is pretty much her personality setup. I also prefer the old design but cannot say the new one is completely ruined.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Im finding the retconning especially with the Ayesha/Kylie triangle to be the most frustrating part of this game. Its one thing if the game did not allow for play of previous loads but that it often will fuck up your playthrough because of something that was never an option at the beginning has now affected something in a retconned update, is making me seriously question my further patreon support.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The game has several "routes" people are already complaining we don't advance fast enough so imagine if we worked on all the routes at once.
We will keep on adding content both on the early and late game sorry.
Route planned are minimum 2/girls + the harems.

Last edited:

phantomofconey

Oct 11, 2018
I'm having some trouble with the taming harem. I got the gym event with Kylie and Ayesha, and Kylie's yandere decreases when I talk to Ayesha now, but despite following what's on the wiki I can't seem to trigger the date event. Am I missing something?

Reactions: yrban7477

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The game has several "routes" people are already complaining we don't advance fast enough so imagine if we worked on all the routes at once.
We will keep on adding content both on the early and late game sorry.
Route planned are minimum 2/girls + the harems.
It's anna_event_11

I tried looking a bit at the code but couldn't at a glance figure it out. It's time for bed anyways but figured I might as well give you a heads-up.

EDIT: game.flas.band >= 2:

I assume is supposed to be game.flag.band >= 2:

But that simple fix didn't make the error go away and I'm too tired xD

EDIT2: Also having problem with Anna's final event in the pub, gwen is not defined.

EDIT3:
Second question, does anyone knows some cheat to change season for summer? So I can go on this God damned beach? =D
This cheat mod still works with the current season. Remember to change days played as well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-advanced-time-controls-mod-cheat-enabler-0-5.40473/

Last edited:

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Yo! I have a problem with Ayesha. I started new game as always and I reached 20LP and my next objective is date and know better 80%. So basically I can't invite her for a date. Did I missed some event? Personal trainer event and street event are done.

Second question, does anyone knows some cheat to change season for summer? So I can go on this God damned beach? =D

• Sad
Reactions: Sarievich

Enigma23

Apr 17, 2020
Found an issue with Minami in the newest version
After doing the Sasha TV Blowjob Minami's sprite reverted to the older version,
I don't know why this happened but just thought I'd bring it up

EDIT: The issue seems to have fixed itself after running into Minami in the City a couple days later

Last edited:

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
Found an issue with Minami in the newest version
After doing the Sasha TV Blowjob Minami's sprite reverted to the older version,
I don't know why this happened but just thought I'd bring it up

EDIT: The issue seems to have fixed itself after running into Minami in the City a couple days later
Could've been that Minami's affection lowered. If memory serves, the sprites change depending on the love level.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes