DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
it is really just 332 mb? compare to other game that >1gb. Is this game good? becaude a lot comment there
It is only 332. This is not 3dcg with 4k images. I, personally, like the art and the writing is better than the greater majority of games out there. You can only find out how good it is by playing. and if you like the game I would suggest, at the least, that you purchase it on steam ($20) or become a patron at patreon

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Hey guys !

Since the last update, Shiori has more contents, but I think I have a bug with the storytracker.

I already saw the BJ scene at work, and I just saw her in the Stripclub, but the storytracker still saying me that I have to make Shiori falling in love with me.

So I don't know what to do next, do you have this problem ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.4.2b
- New item lucky clover
- 4 new events for mike (Bree MC)
- New art for Harmony's roller skating date (Mike MC)

There is also a new cheat called "Lucky!" wonder what that does.

- -

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys !

Since the last update, Shiori has more contents, but I think I have a bug with the storytracker.

I already saw the BJ scene at work, and I just saw her in the Stripclub, but the storytracker still saying me that I have to make Shiori falling in love with me.

So I don't know what to do next, do you have this problem ?
Keep working .. and go to the strip club some more. eventually something will happen. Keep in mind that Shiori is capped at about 75%LP right now (when you finish the current content)

Reactions: Benben92222
Dec 2, 2017
Ok so I'm trying to get the home harem to work but it doesn't seem to count the times I have sex with Sasha. I got their love points and lesbian score to the right amount and I've gotten Bree to 3 times sex but having sex with Sasha just isn't counting for some reason.

I've been taking out on dates to do it and she's also a sex slave if that makes a difference?

Edit: Ok so I read some other message which said it only counts from dates so I tried it again and it worked this time. Not sure what was happening before because I did try dates a few times and it wasn't working at first?

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
can you not have initiate a date with emma yet? she always refuses saying she cannot do that to samantha
If you have gone down the road of dating Samantha after she left Ryan then Emma believes you to be Sams boyfriend. But, in the end it doesn't matter at this time as Emma is not dateable. It will be a while before that content is worked on. Samantha, Bree and Sasha content come out in May

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes