Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There have been five posts without mentioning the cheat code, so: WHAT IS WITH THE CHEAT CODE? I cannot scroll up, and I cannot use the search function. That being said

ofc have a look at kylie properly especially when having sex, she's very well drawn and is one of the best looking characters in the game

ofc andrealphus balances that out by making her bat shit insane lol
The scenes are drawn nicely, but judging from the character interaction pic, she's in the bottom half for me.

As for incest - I like it, see my signature, but I don't think this is the game to include it. Though a mod changing some lines of text to change Minami probably isn't out of the question. But I guess the roommates will have to stay roommates for once ;)

NTR - dear me, now we have a player advocating for it, couple pages ago somebody was rampantly against it, good luck making the correct choice Andrealphus. (Personally I am not a fan but as long as it is easily avoidable, I don't care).

Reactions: Konstantinus

satan960

Apr 14, 2019
The game is awesome and I really enjoy it so far. NTR wise, I absolutely hate it or more specifically I take cheating . With that said, as long as it's avoidable and it stays away from me I'm totally cool with it. I really liked how the Alexis situation was handled where you can just reject her and she would just leave the game altogether, although I actually didn't find out about her route being NTR until I got stuck and went through the walkthrough and I would've preferred if there's some sort of warning beforehand.

Reactions: ivanhatt

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
oh god no please, if you add NTR, which i absolutely hate but i get that its certain peoples kinks, you would please make it avoidable. i already hate alexis, and was super sad when i found out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pure NTR (your girl cheating) will only be with Alexis.
All other cheating content will either be bad endings or pimping/sharing and optional.

Shark1982

Oct 27, 2018
Pure NTR (your girl cheating) will only be with Alexis.
All other cheating content will either be bad endings or pimping/sharing and optional.
[/CITAZIONE]
Wait, but is Andrealphus aware that there is his Patreon version of the game he is doing within everyone's reach and he says nothing? What a good creator

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
A bunch of girls have been disappearing in my game I have no idea whats going on! Plz help!
Google fandom wiki for the game or check walkthrough/scene guide from the 1st post of the thread. It varies depending on a girl, some won't take kindly to abortion, some exactly opposite and will leave if you'try to force them to keep the baby, not all like the slave collar idea too. As to precise events from the top of my head Shiori will leave the game if you make her pregnant and ask her to abort, Cassidy will leave if you force her to keep it without enough stats, Morgan or Kleio or both can leave if u fuck up their meet up in pub "meet Morgan's ex", heard Sasha will leave after 21 days if you won't raise her stats enough and her as well as Bree or both if you fuck up the home harem, Alexis can also leave if you play ur cards wrong with her. There are also cases like Sasha's cheating, not sure if she will leave right of the bat if you so much as kiss smone in front of her but it will fuck up some of her events.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes