MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
Hi Everyone
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree
Edit (30 June 2020): New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (1 July): Minami Dating
Edit (9 Aug): Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Edit (11 Aug): Add new event from ayesha, aletta and minami , delete any content from Bree MC (because for her less contents, it's just distracting!)
Edit (12 Sep): Updated to 20.8
Edit (4 Oct): Updated to 20.9.1
Edit (12 Oct): Updated to 20.9.2 , add Locations and Characters hyperlinks to better access
Edit (13 Oct): Updated Gifts and MC Items
Edit (13 Nov): Updated to 20.10.3, add time schedules, taming harem, ...

Note: I will not update this walkthrough for now and I don't know when I will have time for that again
So if anyone is interested and think it's useful, continue to update
Stay SAFE ;)

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
jfc I hope not. Can there one fucking game on this website where you dont have the sex with your sister? lmao
Supposedly it's a step-sister (adopted). And I've played three really good ones recently that had no incest - Acting Lessons, Being A DIK, and Depraved Awakening (though you can have a relationship with your step-daughter in that one).

Reactions: gale

JackO'LanternX

May 18, 2017
Hi guys just need a little bit of help, can any one of you tell me how to get the rest of the skills without using console...

• Martial arts: You can learn this on the beach by the old man aka The Master.
• Gamer:
• Iron stomach:
• Night Owl:
• Hung:
• Guitar: You can learn this from a book in the book shop.
• Cooking: You can learn this from a book in the book shop.
• Shooting:
• Dancing: You can earn this from Palla in the club (22:00/0:00 to 4:00) after the changing room event.
• Luck: You Can earn this by getting Lavish's lucky panties on your Birthday/Christmas Event.
• Golf:
• Massage: You can learn this from a book in the book shop.
• Workaholic:

So the only ones that are left are Gamer(Video Games), Iron Stomach, Night Owl, Hung, Shooting, Golf and Workaholic...

Reactions: Donkeybong

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys just need a little bit of help, can any one of you tell me how to get the rest of the skills without using console...

• Martial arts: You can learn this on the beach by the old man aka The Master.
• Gamer:
• Iron stomach:
• Night Owl:
• Hung:
• Guitar: You can learn this from a book in the book shop.
• Cooking: You can learn this from a book in the book shop.
• Shooting:
• Dancing: You can earn this from Palla in the club (22:00/0:00 to 4:00) after the changing room event.
• Luck: You Can earn this by getting Lavish's lucky panties on your Birthday/Christmas Event.
• Golf:
• Massage: You can learn this from a book in the book shop.
• Workaholic:

So the only ones that are left are Gamer(Video Games), Iron Stomach, Night Owl, Hung, Shooting, Golf and Workaholic...
You can not learn the rest .. take them at the start or cheat

Reactions: JackO'LanternX

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, friend, it can be done. You just need to reset the last event for the DATA_STORIES code (for example, Samantha: DATA_STORIES > samantha_wedding.samantha_event_04. status set "0") and reduce the value for the FLAGS code by one. In the case of the latter, you just need to find the event that you want to roll back (there are many variations and you can even reset all events with any character). And Yes, the FLAGS code is the main one, because in some cases the first action can be omitted (they can be automatically reset)
Thanks, but i solved it. I got a save where samantha is on path E, opened it with save editor and i copied the values on my current save. It seems everything is fine except the fact that on game guide ( that book in the right corner) samantha section is no longer

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Keep in mind the following is just from some basic info I received from a single source so please take with grain of salt:

I hear Patron is going to add sales tax in many countries on anything that has content that is walled off to subscribers only. Patron's that are "support me only" and do not have content that is walled off will not get the sales tax.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
A post about skills reminded me, it would be nice if choosing "reading" in the intro decreased the number of times you needed to use a skill book to learn a skill, or perhaps made you start with a few books in your inventory

Zarithor

May 17, 2018
Run into a strange issue, I have 75 LP with Anna & Kleio GP points also at 60 on each. I've had the scene where they agree to share MC but the 3some scene will not trigger. Any ideas?

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
I've seen that myself .. but it was a while ago and it was when I started an updated version of the game with an old save
Funny that, because I always start from the beginning whenever there's a new update out (this time being no exception)

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
Oi lads im trying to progress palla's storyline but it seems like it got stuck or something, in her story tracker it says that i have to give her candies and flowers but whenever i try she doesnt accept them

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes