Kkos-16

Sep 28, 2019
Hi! I don't know if this chain is still activate, but i'm having a problem. I'm using the Patreon 20.8.1 version, and trying to use cheats. I did the Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down Left, Right, B, A command in the living room, and nothing happened. I've tried resetting, leaving the room and coming back, but nothing's working. Any ideas?
You are beter off downloading the file to activate the RenPy console (just google it) and then press Shift + O and type exactly CHEAT = True (I cant remember if you use space or not but the Caps are in that order.) If you want to disable the cheats just type the same except replace True with False.

If you actually care about the story I would recommend not to increase the stats of the girls you haven´t met cause it will skip a lot of dialogue once you do meet them cause you will have stats way higher thne you should. I would also increase the girls stats little by little to see the way it affects their demeanor and such.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You are beter off downloading the file to activate the RenPy console (just google it) and then press Shift + O and type exactly CHEAT = True (I cant remember if you use space or not but the Caps are in that order.) If you want to disable the cheats just type the same except replace True with False.

If you actually care about the story I would recommend not to increase the stats of the girls you haven´t met cause it will skip a lot of dialogue once you do meet them cause you will have stats way higher thne you should. I would also increase the girls stats little by little to see the way it affects their demeanor and such.
Or he could just read the post about the cheats that clearly state that you can use the save editor to change the cheat to 1. Teaching people who don't think to read how to mess with variables more than "change this 0 to a 1 and leave the rest alone" isn't the best idea, they are likely to break something without thinking it through and will end up losing their save..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Or he could just read the post about the cheats that clearly state that you can use the save editor to change the cheat to 1. Teaching people who don't think to read how to mess with variables more than "change this 0 to a 1 and leave the rest alone" isn't the best idea, they are likely to break something without thinking it through and will end up losing their save..
Then again maybe that'll teach'em.

Reactions: Evil13

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Interesting question indeed, whom can we get to leave the game.

Bree & Sasha with failed harem, ditto Kleio & Anna. We can kick out at least Alexis and Cassidy, miss Morgan and Samantha altogether (not that the latter has much content so far), ...
And make sure my baby Kylie is at max psycho points. :) She's more fun that way anyways.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
how can you make palla stop taking the pill?

any way to bring Kylie back? like some cheat thing, i miss her :/

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how can you make palla stop taking the pill?

anyway to bring Kylie back? like some cheat thing, i miss her :/
Use the search function in the top right before asking questions. Palla pill, check the walkthrough or use search, don't be lazy.
If you want to break your game to get kylie back go fuck with the variables, it always ends well /s.

Reactions: Penultimateanon

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Use the search function in the top right before asking questions. Palla pill, check the walkthrough or use search, don't be lazy.
If you want to break your game to get kylie back go fuck with the variables, it always ends well /s.
if you are going to waste your time just to be sassy why not give the answer or not answer at all?

i know you can "fuck" with the variables, on a level, but don't know if its possible in this case, or how to do it

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
if you are going to waste your time just to be sassy why not give the answer or not answer at all?
Skads isn't being the slightest bit "sassy". You look at the length of this thread, and realise the sheer number of times people have cribbed about wanting help, but never using the search function. So use the freaking search function to find the answer for yourself instead just wanting everything handed to you.

Reactions: ArDZer and Skads

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Skads isn't being the slightest bit "sassy". You look at the length of this thread, and realise the sheer number of times people have cribbed about wanting help, but never using the search function. So use the freaking search function to find the answer for yourself instead just wanting everything handed to you.
an entire paragraph of also being sassy, maybe i used the search button and maybe still didn't work? i know its easy to assume everyone who ask something do not use the search function but chill

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
an entire paragraph of also being sassy, maybe i used the search button and maybe still didn't work? i know its easy to assume everyone who ask something do not use the search function but chill
Dude, there's an entire Wiki updated to the current version of the game for every character, detailing every step you need to do in detail, the conditions for said steps, and when and where you need to do them. No need to assume people are sassy just because you are unable to figure out something. It's explained plain and simple on the wiki.

Also, for Kylie, you'd be better off by loading a previous save or restarting the game, as Skads said, it's unwise to modify the variables, unless you know what you're doing.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Interesting question indeed, whom can we get to leave the game.

Bree & Sasha with failed harem, ditto Kleio & Anna. We can kick out at least Alexis and Cassidy, miss Morgan and Samantha altogether (not that the latter has much content so far), ...
Lexi by not following her into the toilet.
Hanna by asking her to sell the gym.
Samantha by refusing the baby is yours.
Emma by not unlocking her and letting Sam leave.
Kylie by letting her go to jail.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Go all out, name the character something stupid and offensive, have it at one of the alexis cuck events and break the variables so that you can only get errors after that. Nothing better than "Fatty Fag" getting stuck in a loop of watching Alexis getting spitroasted on the beach hoping that hitting ignore enough will let him play the game.

The reason people won't give you a save is because there is no gallery, no replays, nothing. If you get a save you are missing all of the content. All you will have are the few sex scenes at the end of dates and the story won't make any sense, at which point you will have no reason to play the game.
Lets troll these lazy bastards.. Screw as many relations we can, Have as many girls leave the game. Save, and offer them up :D
And make sure my baby Kylie is at max psycho points. :) She's more fun that way anyways.
Lexi by not following her into the toilet.
Hanna by asking her to sell the gym.
Samantha by refusing the baby is yours.
Emma by not unlocking her and letting Sam leave.
Kylie by letting her go to jail.
I was thinking something like:

Code:
hero.name="FatFucking"
hero.family_name="Bastard"
CHEAT=False
hero.fitness=-32767
hero.charm=-32767
hero.knowledge=-32767
hero.luck=-32767
hero.money=-32767

for girl in GIRLS:
    HIDDEN.append(girl)

for room in ROOMS:
    HIDDEN.append(room)

HIDDEN.remove(u'bedroom1')

for girl in GIRLS.values():
    girl.set_gone_forever()
    girl.flags.nodate=True
    girl.flags.nosex=True
    girl.set_flag("cheatedby", "Grape Ape")
    girl.flags.nokiss=True
    girl.yandere=1000

kylie.love.max=100
kylie.love=100
game.day=25
game.hour=4
game.season=3
HIDDEN.remove(u"kylie")
And save.

Edit:
Updated the code (fixed syntax)
Limited to living in the basement
On Christmas day
Oh and swap out the thumbnail for something a little more interesting.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
love this game.
just dont get how to do hows her name nicole or st like that the braidsmaid at sam s wedding.
i got sam to 100love once not sure how anyone knows?
aand does anyone know how to get emma?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
love this game.
just dont get how to do hows her name nicole or st like that the braidsmaid at sam s wedding.
i got sam to 100love once not sure how anyone knows?
aand does anyone know how to get emma?
The bridesmaid is only a teaser for now (and a reason to get Sam divorced) but nothing can be done with her.

Some of the girls max stats were capped during updates because more story was to come. Dunno about earlier on (or maybe it was a bug) but she cannot go to 100% now.

You get Emma by (1) going to sleep at night with high enough happiness, (2) doing the same again but needs lucky trait or some luck enhancers.

All this information can be found on the Wiki linked to in the OP.

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
For those who insist on or request a full save, you can give them this. There is no gallery, and you will regret this

Using Linux, so don't ask me how to put the save file in, or complain if it doesn't work. I can't help you with that.
Just download the save, and move it to the LoSeSb-xx/game/saves/ folder and you're golden. (xx stands for the version)
Afaik the saves are compatible across platforms (win/linux/android/mac)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well let's just check the changelog, shall we?
Nope. No mention of Minami in the latest updates.
So what does that tell us? Maybe, just maybe, there is no content for her at the moment!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes