Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
So do pregnant characters ever stop being pregnant or is it a permanent thing? "Accidentally" knocked Sasha up and I'm wondering if it's permanent.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yeah thats why I edited my save. I have Calila, and get to keep Kylie without annoying calls. Thankfully her being arrested doesn't seem necessary for Camila's progression.
Altough there might be some other way, I personally just cheesed it: never answer the call, so kylie never gets arrested...
So I got to date both. Also keep in mind that your phone will ring every day and that can become annoying.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
It's permanent until you marry somebody, ending the game. If it's Sasha, it will be recognized in the ending.
Yeah I've finally "finished" the game last night after my character got called out for sleeping with both of the roommates and knocking Sasha up lol so I've seen the kid in the ending. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole permanent pregnancy thing I kinda hope they do something about it with needing to use the cheat menu

Reactions: monk_56

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I've finally "finished" the game last night after my character got called out for sleeping with both of the roommates and knocking Sasha up lol so I've seen the kid in the ending. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole permanent pregnancy thing I kinda hope they do something about it with needing to use the cheat menu
Well, the alternative would be introducing a whole game mechanic "X has a kid", affecting the girl's availability and yours as well, also your finances.

Reactions: Brus

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Well, the alternative would be introducing a whole game mechanic "X has a kid", affecting the girl's availability and yours as well, also your finances.
Nah the easiest thing to do would be to 1. Decrease the chance of pregnancy from about 1 out of 3 to 1 out of 5. And than just add a small scene were the character gives birth and than either send the child to an adoption agency or to the female characters relatives or something. Honestly though I would actually like if they did add game mechanics involving the kids unfortunately that's probably not going to happen. I honestly hope though they at least add alternate endings if you get married while the female character is pregnant.

fishstick

May 2, 2017
Would anyone happen to know the exact trigger for the Aletta and Dwayne scene? I searched the thread and found some vague hints but I still seem to be missing the required conditions.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I see it's supposed to incorporate a lag fix. I shall try the new version out with interest and, if it works for me, will restart my Patreon subscription.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
i am to dense to get the instructions to gain access to that menu. is there a way you could simplefy it or is there any video explanation/guide avalible ? i have looked but found nothing exept for tutorials on making VNs in renpy :/
1) Without holding any key, click on LoSeSb.exe.
2) As soon as the little loading screen appears, hold down the left shift key.
3) When the graphics options screen appears, release the shift key.
4) Make your selections as pictured in post #20,592 .
I know I had some playing around to find the exact combination to use before the screen would stay allowing me to make the selections, but this procedure seemed to work every time i tried it.

Reactions: jak3saw and rnzn

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but every time I try to hover over that option the game just straight up crashes without letting me pick it.
1) Without holding any key, click on LoSeSb.exe.
2) As soon as the little loading screen appears, hold down the left shift key.
3) When the graphics options screen appears, release the shift key.
4) Make your selections as pictured in post #20,592 .
I know I had some playing around to find the exact combination to use before the screen would stay allowing me to make the selections, but this procedure seemed to work every time i tried it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well that's obvious but when can you alter the size of your "Junk".
At the start of the game, when you meet Sasha and Bree, you go through various menus, such as hobbies, flaws and perks. In the flaw, you can say you have a tiny dick and in the Perks, you can say you're hung like a horse.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
anxiously awaiting this just for the lag fixes. it was getting really tiring shifting locations often

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
So any plans on making Kylie into anything more than a Yandere I feel like unless you cheat on her right in front of her you can't really do anything with her.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes