Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
does anyone know why the Cum Inside option isn't appearing for me when I do Doggy with bree? I have her LP and submission both at 50 in one save and both at 100 in another, yet the option fails to appear in both instances. Idk If This Helps, Both Her Lesbian POints Are At 50 In both Saves. Any Help would be appreciated

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
does anyone know why the Cum Inside option isn't appearing for me when I do Doggy with bree? I have her LP and submission both at 50 in one save and both at 100 in another, yet the option fails to appear in both instances. Idk If This Helps, Both Her Lesbian POints Are At 50 In both Saves. Any Help would be appreciated
First you must do it missionary, then you can do it doggy style.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I'm missing some kind of fast travel option or something, right? There's an incredible number of different locations, and it surely can't just be a literal maze you stumble through randomly until you memorize the giant thing... right?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm missing some kind of fast travel option or something, right? There's an incredible number of different locations, and it surely can't just be a literal maze you stumble through randomly until you memorize the giant thing... right?
Its all pretty linear. But treat each area like it has a central hub. For example at the house, the living room is the hub - it leads to the kitchen, basement, pool and the bedroom corridors.

Just be patient and explore.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
hi how is it from bree it still has little content or is it already playable?
The "Female protagonist" tag should be removed from the OP till that part actually gets some content in game (if ever, which not to otherwise criticize the game doesn't sound very likely to me).

Reactions: Dix Dark
3.60 star(s) 280 Votes