Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Best waiting for a few days as the new releases generally need 1-2 fixes it's a b release already for example it's a on OP

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
EDIT: So, how I do get to "tell Lexi she can go home"?
I've already told all my harem girls about her and they're fine with it

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
They have now ruined both Kleo and Samantha with these terrible and completely unnecessary redesigns. Luckily for me, I won't have to see who they ruin next because I am dropping this game. It's honestly a shame because I actually really enjoyed this game, but I'm not going to keep playing after they ruin two of my favorites.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
She has some but a little
Like 1 complete story character arc or 1 or 2 things per character. i'll try her if i can persu one "complete" specific character but not if everyone has little content. I can wait but i think it will be a while until she get's more content.

Shorasu

Feb 4, 2020
Like 1 complete story character arc or 1 or 2 things per character. i'll try her if i can persu one "complete" specific character but not if everyone has little content. I can wait but i think it will be a while until she get's more content.
i don't think she a complete character but Mike character had few CG if i remember correctly you have 1 with the ex of sasha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unfortunately no mom son content, someone mention dev cannot do that due to patreon unless i remembering it correctly.
There would be ways around that. However, Andrealphus explicitely stated that it won't happen because he does not want it in the game.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes