Oct 23, 2021
THe "extra icon" thing is wrong:
In saturday (I did it in the afternoon, 14:00 I think), choose "interact with Minami" and normally pick the "Ask on a date" with the icon with flowers.
That's how I triggered the aquarium date. That was messy lol.
Thanks. I didn't try it yet, but I think it shall work.

My little sister is so cute :giggle:

(Well, not really, 90% of the time, Minami annoy me with her poses, but, as people said, you can't choose your family)

How to invite lexi to liv with you, i have already told the other girls and they say yes
It supposes the bug was fixed in the 22.4.0b version, unless that in the latest update, 22.4.0d, the bug is present again. I can't confirm, currently I'm not in Lexi path.

Reactions: DrFree and rnzn

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
My internet was kinda broken the last two days, so had time to play through the game from the beginning again... ^^
Found a few issues during my playthrough and fixed them, if anyone is interested in a unofficial fixpack.
Note: This should only be used with 22.4.0d, don't use it on any other version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
"NTR (Avoidable)"
Yeah right. Except the girl pretty much scolds you and tells you she'll keep fucking the other guy regadless.
Sasha or Alexis? With Sasha, you need to be important enough for her to listen/get over it (lp 50+), for Alexis, don't let it go, stand up for yourself and tell her not to do it again if she wants to ever see you again... *hint* - Mixed messages will also avoid the NTR by making her leave altogether.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sasha or Alexis? With Sasha, you need to be important enough for her to listen/get over it (lp 50+), for Alexis, don't let it go, stand up for yourself and tell her not to do it again if she wants to ever see you again... *hint* - Mixed messages will also avoid the NTR by making her leave altogether.
He might not have the stats to stand up to the quarterback type. However, yes, it is perfectly avoidable.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
He might not have the stats to stand up to the quarterback type. However, yes, it is perfectly avoidable.
Maybe we have different definitions of what avoidable entails. I want to be able to click that shit off and not have it shoved in my face. To me "NTR avoidable" means opt-in, not "beat this stat check, do this and that within one ingame week or else"

Frankly if the game would have been more honest with NTR being the main route I would have not downloaded in the first place.

Like, it's a ton of grinding but you still get cucked. Shame for the well-drawn scenes otherwise, but I'm deleting.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Frankly if the game would have been more honest with NTR being the main route I would have not downloaded in the first place.
Well, seems you are talking about Sasha. Although she does have one or two swinging, threesome scenes, there is no real NTR once you actually start going out with her/she becomes even remotely interested in you. Although it might not be your cup, the scenes happen as an introduction of her past and reminder that if you do nothing, she'll go back to her old habits and choose shitty men (not that harem mike is any less shittier in that sense).
In the same way, Sam, who's the actual Mike's Love interest at the start of the game, actually leaves with her other room-mate, which some found too NTR-ey too. In the same sense, Mike had bad past experiences with it too. If you are so much against it after seeing it, you might as well forget about that girl... nobody is forcing you to start a harem or interact and pursue every single one of them. If you want your girls to wait in a capsule until you make your choice on the girl vending machine, there's a couple other games that do exactly that.
The NTR is avoidable with every girl. If you were so sensitive about it, you could have made a 5 minute search for the term and simply followed one of the 50 reposts about what kind of ntr this game has, including non-spoilery types, including ones delivered by yours truly.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The NTR is avoidable with every girl. If you were so sensitive about it, you could have made a 5 minute search for the term
I guess technically it's "avoidable" in the sense that if you do everything right then yeah it won't happen.
That is if that fits with your personal definitions (story starts out by MC being cheated on and then losing the next girl).
But what I meant is that there's not just one or two NTR scenes, it slaps you in the face at every corner.
And that's just not my cup of tea seeing that it seems to be the "default" choice - it's not "don't whore out your girl if you dont want it", instead it's "make sure to grind the right stats and pick the right chioce at every event or it will happen."

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I guess technically it's "avoidable" in the sense that if you do everything right then yeah it won't happen.
That is if that fits with your personal definitions (story starts out by MC being cheated on and then losing the next girl).
But what I meant is that there's not just one or two NTR scenes, it slaps you in the face at every corner.
And that's just not my cup of tea seeing that it seems to be the "default" choice - it's not "don't whore out your girl if you dont want it", instead it's "make sure to grind the right stats and pick the right chioce at every event or it will happen."
I'd disagree with the every corner bit.
The only ones I remember that have vaguely any ntr are Sasha, Alexis, Lexi and Aletta... Maybe Sam.
Sam is a background one... been a while since I read the intro, but last I remember MC likes/loves her but never dated her. Of the other four. Aletta is the shitty boss, haven't played the harem and reworked/completed office questline yet, so can't tell you.
Sasha wants to get it over with her ex... you don't have to play it right, if you just say hi, have one meal per day with her and do a compliment or talk with her, it should be easy, by the point she tells you about the hunk, to decide if you wanna go with her route or not... at which point getting to 51 lp is insanely easy. After she starts liking, she forgets all about the jerk or better yet... you make her forget about him. (with one exception, but it's up to you)
Alexis, on the other hand, is a bit trickier and is there for NTR fans, but you can still avoid that if you grind well enough.
As for Lexi... well, she's a whore... her plotline is to get her out of that life... or not, up to you... but you can as well just ignore her and tell her to fuck off if she's not the type you wanna date... same with Sam.
There's Kleio, Anna, Morgan, Hanna, Kylie, Palla, Lavish, Audrey, Bree, Minami... and many more others who have not a hint of NTR whatsoever... the Sasha event after 21 days is also... I believe, a one off. Still doesn't make you date her afterwards.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Isn't Sasha cheating on him with you?, I remembe she's saying that they broke up and got back a couple of times, you seduce her and eventually she prefer you

Also, what are the parts that have ntr? I Just remember Sasha, Alexis and if i'm not mistaken, Sam also have one

kokokofufu

Mar 14, 2020
Love & Sex: Second Base [v22.4.0d]
For Android
Plz.......
First, I insist on the fact that it lags a lot since 22.0.4d

You can download Joiplay here:

You have to download and install Joiplay, then grab the Ren'py plugin and install it too.

After that you download LoSeSB for Windows on your phone, you extract it with your favorite file manager.

At last you run Joiplay and on the bottom right you can add a game to joiplay.

LoSeSB always take a long time to boot up, so don't worry about the long "Loading" screen.

Oct 23, 2021
Although in Minami's case...you know.
Well, yes, I was thinking about Minami be adopted, when I wrote about 'choosing your family', but, still, little Mike couldn't choose Minami as a sister.
Now, I'm curious about what could happen when their mother come to visit them.

My internet was kinda broken the last two days, so had time to play through the game from the beginning again... ^^
Found a few issues during my playthrough and fixed them, if anyone is interested in a unofficial fixpack.
Note: This should only be used with 22.4.0d, don't use it on any other version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you install the patch? I know that .rpa files are compressed files and when a game is launched, those files are decompressed and loaded, but can't figure out where to copy the patch.

Now, I wonder it could be possible to play the game with the .rpa files decompressed, or the scripts could throw errors about the missing files?

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes