Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone has the latest Android release link?
Or previous version, or the ones prior to that?

Apparently Andrealphus isn't familiar with Android and those who could are busy playing the game, for the last couple of months, which I understand...

Says demo, it could be some characters are not in it... Downloading now, so don't have a clue.

Last edited:

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021

Apparently Andrealphus isn't familiar with Android and those who could are busy playing the game, for the last couple of months, which I understand...

Says demo, it could be some characters are not in it... Downloading now, so don't have a clue.
Thanks ended up buying the game to get the latest Android version and can upload it here if needed

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021

Do you want the latest release for android, if so I can upload it to anonfiles for you

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Cheating stats can break your game if you don't know what you do, if you set knowledge for instance to 100 you would not get any talk topics (which you normally get every 10 levels) or if you cheat the girls stats events could play out of order which could bug out their paths...
So yeah until you know exactly how the game works cheating without the internal cheat menu could "taint" your save as well, using the internal cheat menu only blocks you from reaching NewGame+ (which isn't needed if you use cheats anyway) and the Steam Achievements...
Again thank you for yout input and your concern, I really do appreciate it but don't worry I'm not going crazy just some small tweaks that's all

Punithdragz

Nov 10, 2020
Hmm, the event triggers fine with your save for me. Bree only has 40% lesbian points, you need to get her to 50% for the harem though...
Hmm, the event triggers fine with your save for me. Bree only has 40% lesbian points, you need to get her to 50% for the harem though...

Oct 23, 2021
kylie is pregnant
Congratulations?:unsure:

---

Well, it seems that I screw the Minami path. I'm on Monday 26 Summer, and on Saturday it supposes that the mother comes to visit them, and then I should take Minami to different places, even the beach and the waterpark, but as the Summer is ending, I would not be to complete this event, because those places are only available on Spring/Summer (I didn't read that part in wiki about the critical seasons events that if you missing you will have to wait half year, or worst a year).

I wonder if this problem will prevent to add Samantha and Lexi to the home harem.
According to the wiki, I should add a girl at a time to the harem, so, if I can't finish all the Minami's events, I should not start with Samantha or Lexi path, right?

I think that in my next home harem playthrough I'm going to select Winter as starting season, because as Minami moves to the house in the 30th day, I will have 60 days to end her path.

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
Hi i have some questions
- how can i change women's cloth
- if sam is infertile , can she have a baby
- how trigger the event of minami on saturday afternoon
No, some have accesorys like collars.

If Sam is infertile she can't have a baby.

It's weird, I can't trigger that either.

and i want to know if girls give birth one day
Yes, but you can't see the baby. Also, you can say to any girl that abort the child losing a lot of affection.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I would not be to complete this event, because those places are only available on Spring/Summer
You can do the events in the next summer, there's no time limit...

I wonder if this problem will prevent to add Samantha and Lexi to the home harem.
According to the wiki, I should add a girl at a time to the harem, so, if I can't finish all the Minami's events, I should not start with Samantha or Lexi path, right?
Samantha can be added to the home harem at any time (if she accepts ), as long as you haven't started Minami's event.
Lexi can also be done any time, but you probably want to do Samantha first. (because the non exclusive thing... ^^)

Why isn't sasha wearing the collar?
Are her sub points below 50?

- how can i change women's cloth
You can't really change their clothes manually, if you gift them a sexy swimsuit/sexy dress/slutty dress, they might wear it when you go on dates with them (or on the beach/waterpark when it comes to the swimsuit...)

- how trigger the event of minami on saturday afternoon
Interact with Minami on Saturday 14:00 and choose the "Practice dating with Minami" button.

and i want to know if girls give birth one day
Depends on what you've set in the options menu for pregnancy...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes