Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok this is starting to become frustrating. Sasha is 100 LP, 80ish KP and I am STILL unable to have sex with her. Everytime we go on a date and she asks if I would like to ''come for a hot coffee'' my character ALWAYS answers no, that's the only option I get.

He says he's tired, well, that's not fucking true at all Mike, isn't it? You are not hungry either, you are happy as well, you are groomed as well. So why the hell even though she's also already my girlfriend do you keep refusing you fucking idiot!?

I seriously need help lol

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Ok this is starting to become frustrating. Sasha is 100 LP, 80ish KP and I am STILL unable to have sex with her. Everytime we go on a date and she asks if I would like to ''come for a hot coffee'' my character ALWAYS answers no, that's the only option I get.

He says he's tired, well, that's not fucking true at all Mike, isn't it? You are not hungry either, you are happy as well, you are groomed as well. So why the hell even though she's also already my girlfriend do you keep refusing you fucking idiot!?

I seriously need help lol
Sexual stamina for the protagonist was added very recently. Maybe he's spent. Perhaps that's the issue.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
I need a more explicit feedback for that obvioulsy :D
Curious how you handle the difficulty settings, do you increase the mechanical gameplay or do you increase/decrease the numbers that is related to stats?

For example every open world game increase the enemy stat to spike up the difficulty while in God Hand if you do too well the difficulty increase making the enemy strike faster, harder and use completely different attack pattern to throw you off.

P.S God Hand is LIT, never played it but i have watched my brother beat the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Curious how you handle the difficulty settings, do you increase the mechanical gameplay or do you increase/decrease the numbers that is related to stats?

For example every open world game increase the enemy stat to spike up the difficulty while in God Hand if you do too well the difficulty increase making the enemy strike faster, harder and use completely different attack pattern to throw you off.

P.S God Hand is LIT, never played it but i have watched my brother beat the game
All kinds of numbers are changed, you get LP and money slower, that kind of thing (how it is handled mechanically differs).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
I still need help please. Palla is already 60/60, I gave her the flowers and it got marked as complete on the quest ledger but when i buy "candies" from the bakery and give it to her, she get it but there is no dialogue, no animation, nothing, she just accepts it like any other gift and it doesn't get marked as complete.
I tried 3 days in a row and nothing. Is there is a workaround or should I just wait for a patch fix?

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
Not yet at least far as I can tell. The game has never been laggy for me before but when I tried it out today it was laggy as heck, though it still seemed playable I decided to just put in on hold until next months update.
Is not lag like usual, is more like the game froze for 4-6 seconds when you change scene. Normally is not a problem, but in this game you go between scenes a lot and it's soooo annoying wait 16-24 seconds when you want go of the office to the kitchen.

It's weird because this not happen to everyone and have no relation with the pc spects.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Is not lag like usual, is more like the game froze for 4-6 seconds when you change scene. Normally is not a problem, but in this game you go between scenes a lot and it's soooo annoying wait 16-24 seconds when you want go of the office to the kitchen.

It's weird because this not happen to everyone and have no relation with the pc spects.
Yeah I know it felt more like the game was stuttering or something. I do hope they fix it soon.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
so i can only choose 1 between jealous and fashion harem? or do fashion harem first?
Not sure. I have't play tested it and I don't remember if the resolution of the jealous harem clears "cheated" debuff. If it doesn't you'll need to do fashion harem before jealous.

Also, Sasha sure is a hypocrite being so possessive when she has scenes like this with Scottie and Palla. :PogChamp:
Though- the fact you cannot proc them after she has been cheated on does maybe indicate she actually put some more thought into how it might make her partner feel after having it done to her.

Last edited:

Layrann

Nov 20, 2020
To the people asking for the update of 22.4 i think they will wait to solve all the problem they can have bc when u go to their discord channel u can see that they post at least the 22.4.d but for the one u pay or the one in demo.
So i think that we need to stay in touch for some day (or maybe tomorrow with luck :) ) and see for the good version of 22.4.

Dellphit

Oct 20, 2019
I need a more explicit feedback for that obvioulsy :D
Hello, I am having trouble with Lexi's home harem quest. I have already asked the girls and gotten their approval for Lexi to move in but I she is not moving in for some reason. My Quest is at "Tell Lexi should can move in" and the wiki guide says the pre-requisites are "Prerequisites: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00." Even after I met both these terms, she is not moving in. I have tried interacting with her, talking with her, calling her, but nothing seems to be working. I attached my save file, can you tell me what the problem is? Does anyone else have a solution?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes