King_80

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone know how to start the fashion harem? It says to read the article in a quite place but I don't know how to read it? I checked my inventory but there's nothing

Reactions: MisterDuck

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Ahh I love how with every update this comes closer to becoming a nearly perfect game with all the traits, girls and kinks that are available.

Hope that premature ejaculation eventually comes up as a trait you can pick. I do so love giving all sorts of little handicaps to my protagonists to make them suffer and squirm. I can be a very cruel and capricious god indeed.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know how to start the fashion harem? It says to read the article in a quite place but I don't know how to read it? I checked my inventory but there's nothing

The tracker doesn't check if you had sex with both in a timeframe of 7 days (which it probably should... ^^)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Im sure they've been asked but i have 2 questions:

1. Is the ntr avoidable ?
2. I didnt see the 'animated' tag, are the pics all 'still shots' ?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Uh? I still have the same issue with Lexi's harem not popping out...alongside all her new content.

Why this is happening? I will personally do a full reset of the game (I'm trying a new game + to avoid grinding, thought we have the Paradox Mike that is both Hung and Small)

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So aside from Alexis is there ntr that happens with the other girls?
Not really that much.
Sasha will give Scottie a blowjob if you don't get in there quickly.
Aletta is in a relationship she hates with Dwayne, but that's more like she's under his thumb.
Lexi, but that's more you pimping her out if you choose.

But there's not really that much outside of Alexis.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Not really that much.
Sasha will give Scottie a blowjob if you don't get in there quickly.
Aletta is in a relationship she hates with Dwayne, but that's more like she's under his thumb.
Lexi, but that's more you pimping her out if you choose.

But there's not really that much outside of Alexis.
oh ok, thanks for the info!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes