Oct 23, 2021
I was just curious if Love & sex would ever have something similar or some form of monster girl in it. I think it would be its own interesting take honestly,
say a science experiment ran away and you gotta hide her in the attic. That or mcs company could have a runaway ai since their a coding company. Could do a lot of different takes honestly, that still have some form of realism, if the dev is trying to stay realistic.
But with how the dev works I'm fine with anything. Game is so much fun to mess around with. Map is a bit annoying through.
To be honest, I never thought that adding Fantasy or SciFi elements could be good or bad to the game. I mean, I like more Science Fiction, but never cross my mind something like 'this game could be better if it has this thing or if the devs decide to add this other thing, they will screw it'.

EDIT:
I don't know, I could deal with some non-realistic content, but definitely not a possessed Kylie. Oh, no, no way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I am curious if andrealpus hires a second person to help, does that me we get biweekly instead of monthly updates; or just get double the content on the monthly updates?????

Oct 23, 2021
Sometimes the wiki doesn't explain or is not specific about some events. For example, with the 'play arcade with Bree' event, the wiki said:

Prerequisites: Arcade, Bree present (Saturday afternoons,15 PM), Bree 20 LP

But, if you go to the Arcade at 15, you can't trigger the event, because there is no 'play an arcade game with Bree' icon. So, what I did was go to the Arcade when Bree is not there, at 14, and wait for her.

- - -

Now, about the fantastic elements, when I said, in my previous post, that I don't want a 'possessed Kylie' I mean that I don't want a worse version of Kylie than she is now.
I confess that I only go to the University the first week, just not to meet her. And I do this even in a cheated save game! (But this is more because of the lag when open the cheat menu and the scrolling to Kylie's options).
Yes, my 'Mikey' could be a Martial Artist, could have the shooting skill, could fight to death with a bear or a shark, but he is afraid of a girl with a box cutter. 'Nobody is perfect' as Bree said.:LOL:

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Any way to change Bree to maid path so I can collar her, even if I have to cheat? I've basically completed her gamer path and am now of the opinion it's not the one I wish I went down.

Oct 23, 2021
Any way to change Bree to maid path so I can collar her, even if I have to cheat? I've basically completed her gamer path and am now of the opinion it's not the one I wish I went down.
The in-game cheats don't allow you to repeat any past event, because, this is what you should do, repeat the event where Bree call you and this time, answer her. Or trigger the first event of the maid path (I think is a cooking practice).

Probably, both events have a 'command' on the console (which is part of Ren'Py) to trigger them. But, I'm not familiar with the console, so I don't know how much safely is using it.

- - -

Now, could anyone explain me when I should use or not the 'go steady' action?
It could be use it in more than one girl? I could use it on Bree and Minami, but not in Sasha (unless without knowing I used it before on her). Bree and Sasha are part of the home harem, and Minami, at the moment, doesn't start her 'request'.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
I've been playing the game on-and-off for the last few months and I have vague memories of siding with Sasha during the "Minami spilled something on Sasha's Bass" event and siding with Minami. Is there a way I can trigger the event again and side with Sasha?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Should I wait for the new update? Like how much stuff would be added like bug fixes and new scenes?

It has been a long while ever since I played this game.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Should I wait for the new update? Like how much stuff would be added like bug fixes and new scenes?

It has been a long while ever since I played this game.
Check the patreon page, the 4 weekly alpha blasts contain the new content planned for the update + fixes. Not all of it always makes it, but it should be a rough estimate of what's gonna be new in the next update. Quite some Shiori, but also bunch of harem CGs and mini events and loads of fixes.

Reactions: Suwi
Oct 23, 2021
Finally, I added Sam to the home harem. It's funny because my first intention was to play a cheated game until I could add Minami to the harem and then marry the girls, just to see the ending. At that moment, I find Minami more interesting than Samantha.
But, Summer ended, and I can't finish all the dates events with Minami, so I decide to go for the full harem. Now, I'm on Winter 13 and unless the next Summer comes fast, the next stop will be Lexi.

Probably what I said sounds silly or just unimportant, but, in some way, show the possibilities the player have in the game.

OK, I know that I'm a fan (not a fanatic, a fanatic never complain, or make him/her questions about what he/she believes or likes), but when I start to play, some versions ago, I looked LoSeSB as a dating game: the more girls you screw the better. And then I realize that, I could choose.
Why Mike should accept again a former high school girlfriend?, or help his devoted secretary that works also as stripper to pay a debt?, or why should he be, verbally abused for some girl that think that people are bad and everyone wants to screw her, because she thinks she is the most bitchy and hottest redhead in the pub? Even more, why should Mike avoid a psycho girl? OK, I know, she could murder him or the girls. I take that back.

Now, that I think, and knowing more or less how is the Lexi story, I'm asking me why should Mike give it a try to Lexi, if I don't like the idea that he could pimp her, or give her drugs just to make her more whore?

See, that is why I mean about the possibilities of the game. Probably I should just friendzone all the girls, and go for Emma.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Finally, I added Sam to the home harem. It's funny because my first intention was to play a cheated game until I could add Minami to the harem and then marry the girls, just to see the ending. At that moment, I find Minami more interesting than Samantha.
But, Summer ended, and I can't finish all the dates events with Minami, so I decide to go for the full harem. Now, I'm on Winter 13 and unless the next Summer comes fast, the next stop will be Lexi.

Probably what I said sounds silly or just unimportant, but, in some way, show the possibilities the player have in the game.

OK, I know that I'm a fan (not a fanatic, a fanatic never complain, or make him/her questions about what he/she believes or likes), but when I start to play, some versions ago, I looked LoSeSB as a dating game: the more girls you screw the better. And then I realize that, I could choose.
Why Mike should accept again a former high school girlfriend?, or help his devoted secretary that works also as stripper to pay a debt?, or why should he be, verbally abused for some girl that think that people are bad and everyone wants to screw her, because she thinks she is the most bitchy and hottest redhead in the pub? Even more, why should Mike avoid a psycho girl? OK, I know, she could murder him or the girls. I take that back.

Now, that I think, and knowing more or less how is the Lexi story, I'm asking me why should Mike give it a try to Lexi, if I don't like the idea that he could pimp her, or give her drugs just to make her more whore?

See, that is why I mean about the possibilities of the game. Probably I should just friendzone all the girls, and go for Emma.
Beauty of sandbox games is choice. Go for Emma if you like, she is sweet anime fan. (maybe most possible route IRL) or make you boss's daughter your sex slave and take over his company just for turning office to your personal harem. Then there is greed to do it and have them all. :devilish: (technically, you also can play game like forgetting every girl and do work, play games, eat, sleep and do money. :LOL:)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes