Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What program were the characters created with?
Not a programs as such, they were drawn by artists. (Well, I am sure they might have used a program for that - but nothing like Daz3D, Koitaku, HoneySelect, PlayHome and what else there is specifically designed for this).

Yep we need a save or gallery, because the pictures looks like this if we use unren :FacePalm:.
Gallery will probably come, as discussed earlier, but only once the game is finished. Unren is indeed not going to do you any good since these are multi layered raw images which will then have facial expressions, piercings and similar superimposed, so (almost?) none of the images you see on screen exist as such but is composed of individual parts.

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I tried in my game ( which is further now ) and I'm still stuck at this even wtih your temp fix. I might have to re-start the game again :/
You talk about the AfterDateEvent for Sasha not triggering right? You can upload your save and I'll have a look...

I have unpacked a lot of games with the software unren, but this one doesn't work...
v7.5.0 v2 works 100%... (The original unren version v 0.91 doesn't, you need the unofficial version)

kkltzxc

Feb 7, 2021
You talk about the AfterDateEvent for Sasha not triggering right? You can upload your save and I'll have a look...

v7.5.0 v2 works 100%... (The original unren version v 0.91 doesn't, you need the unofficial version)
Yes, v7.5.0 is ok, commands from 1-9 are displayed correctly. But when I choose to unpack the rpa command, after it runs, some rpa files are still not unpacked into rpyc. Such as script files.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yes, v7.5.0 is ok, commands from 1-9 are displayed correctly. But when I choose to unpack the rpa command, after it runs, some rpa files are still not unpacked into rpyc. Such as script files.
You're running it from the LoSeSb-22.7.0-pc folder not the LoSeSb-22.7.0-pc\game folder? Is there any error?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes