Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is there a way to get morgan back? surprisingly no one is talking about this and the cheats dont allow it either
If a character leaves, they are gone. Permanently. Only way to get them back is to revert to a previous save.

thesucc

May 28, 2018
Guys i have a question

what do i have to do to make Kleio call me to tell me that the car is fixed.

in the wiki it doesnt even tell you that this event (the car needs repairs) is a kind of two part event and the second part where Kleio is supposed to call me after i already went to her and left the car there won't trigger for some reason.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Should be possible, I see no prerequisites for that referring to the band.
"Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha > 62, Bree present, not cheated"
both need to be in the room at the same time? because on the wiki the times for this event don't match, I remember doing this event several times in the past, but considering that my save is a little old and the game script has changed a lot, I'm afraid I have to start from zero to get some events, like this one and Lexi's burnt trailer event.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys i have a question

what do i have to do to make Kleio call me to tell me that the car is fixed.

in the wiki it doesnt even tell you that this event (the car needs repairs) is a kind of two part event and the second part where Kleio is supposed to call me after i already went to her and left the car there won't trigger for some reason.
I edited the wiki page today, maybe it's more clear now...

Anyone seen new Angela kissing scene? And if so how do u get it?
I'm pretty sure that event is part of September's weekly alpha 2. I guess the best place to ask for infos about the alpha would be the devs discord. (Unless you want to leak the version here, then I can have a look at the code... ^^)

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah its is from the latest version. I guess i just have to wait until someone finds some clarification on it. And leaking it here wouldnt be to that bright of me since my patron name is the same :) also they are pretty consistent on giving public version so dont see no reason to undermine them for just a week or 2. But nice try :p and tnx for the response.

I'm pretty sure that event is part of September's weekly alpha 2. I guess the best place to ask for infos about the alpha would be the devs discord. (Unless you want to leak the version here, then I can have a look at the code... ^^)

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There's no need to be so defensive about it. The fact that I'm not the only one who brings this up just emphasizes my point. You also contradict yourself. If there are multiple artists that I can so easily tell the difference between means that there are indeed multiple art styles. Maybe it isn't a "new" style, but it's just the old style back again which is more or less the same thing. The newer scenes don't look quite like the original ones (the ones that have been mostly replaced a long time ago), so that particular artist has evolved over the years. That happens and is why I confused it for yet another artist. So it could legitimately be called a new style. Doesn't change what I said and certainly doesn't make me "wholly" wrong. Sorry, but my opinion won't change. I like the one artist, I dislike the other. At least, for this game and these characters. If the other artist did all the work for a different game I'm sure I'd like it just fine. It is what it is.
I am not defensive and i don't try to change your opinion, just rectifying the truth for others and adding an emphasis for them, i honestly could care less about your opinion, I am happy with my product and my artist ^^
BTW i didn't read your wall of text and won't read the next one so don't bother.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
are there any console command to remove kink cap ? (or set to 100) ?

i cant get the "Minami trips over sasha's guitar" scene to happen again (first time i sided with Sasha and apparently that locks Minami to 50 kink"

ive tried to find the variable in the save editor but i cant seem to figure out what variable either makes that scene happen or changes her kink cap or etc etc.

literally any of 10 different ways that this could be fixed, does anyone have an idea which variable it is?

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Lavish is at 100 love, but kink locked at 50. office harem is complete, lavish is part of it. the lavish blowjob scene never happens neither does the lavish catches shiori scene. lavish has no "fuck" menu if i call her to office.

no where on the wiki can i find any clue as to why these scenes wont happen. is the "lavish does favors for promotion" required? (wiki does not mention this if so) does anyone know the flag in the save file for this?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

i cant get the "Minami trips over sasha's guitar" scene to happen again (first time i sided with Sasha and apparently that locks Minami to 50 kink"

ive tried to find the variable in the save editor but i cant seem to figure out what variable either makes that scene happen or changes her kink cap or etc etc.

literally any of 10 different ways that this could be fixed, does anyone have an idea which variable it is?
The variable for kink is "sub", you can easily find it with saveeditor, but be careful and make a backup.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
The variable for kink is "sub", you can easily find it with saveeditor, but be careful and make a backup.
yes unfortunately the only variables labeled sub do not include the max. so I can set the current kink to 100 but the moment any actual event would otherwise change her kink, its an instant -50 and her "sub" variable goes back to 50.

surfing through every variable with the word minami in it I did not find a single one that referenced the Sasha guitar scene or "punishment" or anything relevant. it appears that the creator used extremely vague variables like "siscon_event_08"

there were a few references to minami "spank" but i fucked with them quite a bit and it didnt make a difference :(

i also tried going through some console commands instead of save editing, but the only console commands i could find also set the temporary stats but not the caps

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
yes unfortunately the only variables labeled sub do not include the max. so I can set the current kink to 100 but the moment any actual event would otherwise change her kink, its an instant -50 and her "sub" variable goes back to 50.

surfing through every variable with the word minami in it I did not find a single one that referenced the Sasha guitar scene or "punishment" or anything relevant. it appears that the creator used extremely vague variables like "siscon_event_08"

there were a few references to minami "spank" but i fucked with them quite a bit and it didnt make a difference :(

i also tried going through some console commands instead of save editing, but the only console commands i could find also set the temporary stats but not the caps
try minami_siscon_max and/or minami_sub_max. set them to whatever the wiki says would've been the reward for choosing the right option.

Reactions: BudgetPro

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
how do you consistently do cunnilingus on Emma to loosen her up?
everytime i end a perfect date with her, the only option is missionary sex, blowjob, or handjob.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Try the console command DONE.pop("spank_minami"), this removes the event from the DONE list, so you can replay it... (make the correct decisions this time...)
Also always make backups of your save before using console commands, in case something goes wrong!

Lavish is at 100 love, but kink locked at 50. office harem is complete, lavish is part of it. the lavish blowjob scene never happens neither does the lavish catches shiori scene. lavish has no "fuck" menu if i call her to office.

no where on the wiki can i find any clue as to why these scenes wont happen. is the "lavish does favors for promotion" required? (wiki does not mention this if so) does anyone know the flag in the save file for this?
Those are the conditions for the blowjob:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once the blowjob is seen the "Fuck" button for Lavish should be unlocked...

This are the conditions for starting the spanking:

If all of this is true I can't say what's the issue on your side, but you can upload your save so I can have a look...

how do you consistently do cunnilingus on Emma to loosen her up?
everytime i end a perfect date with her, the only option is missionary sex, blowjob, or handjob.

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Is there is a way to continue band practice coz any time I try to enter studio, I automatically get a scene with kielo and Anna. The result is Anna permanently leaves the game

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes