jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm getting the Aletta/Lavish showdown event. Aletta is at 60KP/50LP and Lavish is at 35KP/70LP. Will this event resolve itself if I manage to raise Lavish's KP past 50?

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys this might have already been said, but the mac version is not being found in the mega, is anyone else having this problem?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Nah I made sure to NEVER touch/trigger any event that required high stats since I was following the walkthrough to do each harem.
Your save tells me something different, but I wasn't there when you played the game... ^^
To reset the event use the following two commands (I don't know if this will break anything now or in the future, I would recommend starting a new game without using the console/save editors unless you know what you do...):
hero.flags.bobWon=None
DONE.pop("battle_of_the_bands_round_one")

The first one reset the bobWon flag to None and the second one removes the event from the DONE list so you can replay it again...

thanks for the reply. Won't it also break the game though if I use the in game cheats for relationships etc ? I saw on the wiki that it was the case but I don't know if that statement was up to date with the ingame cheats.
Hmm, the ingame cheat menu can't raise the relationship of the girls higher than there cap, so it should be safe to use... (If you use console commands you can ignore the cap but that could break the game)

Reactions: Barkhan

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a way to bring back characters that left? Lexi left without me realising it and now its too late to revert back.
Also does Minami join the home harem? On my tracker it sais that she suspects something. Does the story continue or its not added yet?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way to bring back characters that left? Lexi left without me realising it and now its too late to revert back.
Also does Minami join the home harem? On my tracker it sais that she suspects something. Does the story continue or its not added yet?
It isn't possible mate. If you've got prior saves you can go back before the girls leave the game. Use the wiki if you need to as well.

Belagore

Aug 14, 2022
You need 2 lovepoints, but 3 is better. Unless you are talking about LP, then that's a trickier question, since there are limits depending on events and game/quests might break if you go over them.
You know you don't have to say anything if it's not anything useful

Last edited:

Belagore

Aug 14, 2022
M'kay, but I legit remember that there was a way to do it with a command input but I may be remembering wrong, thanks still !

EDIT ; now the problem is that i have no idea of what to change in the save editor lol
here is some actual useful advice instead of a console command to change emma Love points you can instead use the console and change your status with girls to friends by name.status = "Freind"
Example
Kylie.status = "Freind"
if they are pregnant use cheats to undo
do this with everyone and then go on the picnic date with Emma this should allow her to be dateable
also you can do emma.sexperience = 20 in console afterwards if you don't want to spend 20 dates with her

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
To answer your second question, the story continues and it's proceeding as it should. It's worth looking at the wiki for the game, as it has much more info than the tracker does.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
fuuuuck there isnt a save editor or smthing similar?
You can set variables via console or in save editors as with any other RenPy game. However, the different things in this game are heavily intertwined and there is a good chance it will break your save further on (with events not triggering anymore and similar results). Usually you need to change more than one value and finding out which values are needed for what effect might take longer than playing a new game.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes