Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why does this game has only 3.5 points. Its a 4 too 4.5 points
Because people's opinions differ. Usually you will have way higher ratings because it is - in general - mostly fans who will care to vote (or people who reviewed the 0.1 with 1 or 5 stars and never came back to see how the game developed). However, as somebody pointed out, many people will be drawn by the tags (and maybe graphics) and then be disappointed when the game does not deliver.

Also, in general not only this game, people are judging a game for what they like not what the dev wants it to be - the "sandbox vs kinetic" distinction also mentioned earlier. If you do not like a type of game, do not review it at all. You wouldn't give a basketball game a bad review because you only like mobas (well, people do, but they shouldn't), so you should not judge a sandbox if you want a kinetic novel or vice versa. Do not downvote a game because it doesn't offer a harem ending you wanted (unless it promised to).

All I need is Kylie out of jail so I can finish the taming harem. After that I won't be interacting with either Kylie or Camila.
If you cannot interact with her, you cannot finish the harem.

Also seriously why is there no way to get/release Kylie out if jail? As a yandere enoyer I am Abita disappointed. I mean you could have a timer ir lower her yandere score easy fix
There may be one one day, the game is still incomplete. But it might just be the way Andrealphus wants it to be.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wow, it seems like this game got a lot more complicated with it's route requirements and route blocks. It looks like the only safe way to get in certain routes is to just have one save dedicated to that one.

I'd like to ask for a list of routes that block other ones from starting but I have a feeling that creating such a guide would take someone forever.
It's not that bad actually. You can make other mistakes but there are mainly three points to watch

1) You cannot have Camila and Kylie at the same time in this version. Period.

2) Emma is a bitch. If you want her, you need to navigate very carefully and read up on stuff, otherwise you're fine.

3) Do not have unnecessary sex with potential harem girls until you kinked them up to at least 75.

As for other problems (Sam or Bree path, for example) no decision will kick the girl out, it is just different flavors. If you want a very specific flavor, of course more restrictions apply.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
anyone know which flags do I need to modify to redo Cassidy event. also anyone know who how to change date and time?
DATA_GAME['hour'] = 0 to 23
DATA_GAME['day'] = 1 to 31
DATA_GAME['week_day'] = 1 to 7, where 1 = Monday, 2 = Tuesday, ... , 7 = Sunday
DATA_GAME['season'] = 0 to 3, where 0 = spring, 1 = summer, 2 = autumn, 3 = winter
However, some events depend on certain other stuff having happened a certain while ago. Randomly changing time or date may in some cases prevent events from firing eternally. So as usual: make a save before fiddling.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But I can understand the justification of people placing it at 3-4 stars. The game has frankly grown too large, and can easily take up an entire weekend or more if you are trying to get everyone. Trying to craft the perfect optimal playthrough with random bugs or mechanics popping 30 hours in to stop that can frustrating.
I can understand people, even those who like the sandbox approach, rating this game lower than others. After all, most other boxes on here are way more forgiving, in most you cannot lose at all, only do unnecessary stuff for too long.

However, I would not put "grown too large" and similar as an absolute. I can see the point, however I personally disagree. I actually enjoy that there is a game here that doesn't give itself up without thinking or three choices from a walkthrough, but where I can (and do) fail and have to try again. Just like I do in other games. I do not always want that, sure, but I like this game precisely for that reason, because you cannot (realistically) have everything just like that but need to put in some effort - by which I mean not only grind but also coordination.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I want to do a translation , but I saw that there is a lot of text that the program does not pick up , I will have to look for these texts , apparently it will take a long time

Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The waiting time definitely can get annoying. Especially when events overlap. Samantha will take all your Saturdays, for example.

Jun 6, 2022
Is there any Female Protag content yet? Or is it still a solely male protag game, with a female protag tag for "future possibilities"..
I was playing it and as i am only interested in the lesbian content I can say, that in this regard something has been added, mostly with sasha but still not much, and there are still several "placeholders" I mean events where suddenly the female mc is changed for the male which damages the immersion, so if you play lesbian like me it's still not worth it to play now, it's still in "the future".

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
hmm.
1664395568703.png
Even tho im doing it this wont get a tick. Is there a right way to do this quest?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I'm having errors with cassidy.

I tried to extract the 'scripts.rpa' using unren and could not get it to work.
Then I tried one of those online rpa extractors, and it worked, EXCEPT for casidys events!

scripts.rpa -> ch -> cassidy -> events [errors].

I'm trying to look up the very specific event where after the cherie+dwayne events, cassidy asks about your relationship, where you can choose to keep her as slave or make her your girlfriend.
So I may 'jump' to it in console, to reset the variable if I want.

edit: so if anyone can provide me with the extracted events.rpyc for cassidy or give me the instance for 'jump' in console, would be appreciated.

edit2: I extracted the .rpa myself, then tried several ways to decrypt the 'events.rpyc', nothing seems to work :( unren and the unren ultrahack don't work, nor that online extractor/decompiler whatever. I'll post the file here if that is ok, in hopes someone else can decrypt it or whatever.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
How do you kick out sasha? bitch had the nerve to come at me for double dipping even tho i caught her with scottie or whatever he was called literally the night before

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How do you kick out sasha? bitch had the nerve to come at me for double dipping even tho i caught her with scottie or whatever he was called literally the night before
Oh, I don't know if it is even possible to kick either or both of them out of the house, I only ever saw them 'leave' if you like cheated while their sub was low or something like that.

Would be cool to have selectable roommates, or maybe after becoming ceo whatever, move into bigger house and invite more people to move in with you.

Reactions: dussalant
Sep 4, 2022
Man, i've tried playing this game like 5 times already and i always get bored in about half an hour. How do you guys do it!? There's a ton of content as well, but i just can't do the grind

Reactions: Jarul
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes