MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Yeah it's a hidden requirement:
View attachment 1950629
It definitely deserves to be highlighted somehow, if not for this place, I would have believed that my game was buggy.
So that was Alexis' final event? Uh. Kinda dissapointed, not because the NTR, but because it really makes Mike look...weird.
Bizarrely, I feel Mike and Alexis as swingers makes sense. But Mike the Cuck is hilarious given how much pussy he gets anyway.

I liked to finish her storyline tho.

Also...how exactly is that Aletta has two endings? How I get both? I got a regular marriage with her as soon as she was marriable (becuz she is my favorite of the Office Harem) but now what is the new ending and how I get it?

Reactions: 5554432 and gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It definitely deserves to be highlighted somehow, if not for this place, I would have believed that my game was buggy.
The tracker should list conditions like that (at least those which aren't obvious) imo...

So that was Alexis' final event? Uh. Kinda dissapointed, not because the NTR, but because it really makes Mike look...weird.
Bizarrely, I feel Mike and Alexis as swingers makes sense. But Mike the Cuck is hilarious given how much pussy he gets anyway.
Totally agree. (And no I also don't have issues with NTR, but it's Mike's wedding after all, he could've gotten at least a BJ while she gets fucked by another guy...^^)

How I get both?
You get one ending if she is pregnant AND her sub points are either >=25 or <=-25. Otherwise you get the "office ending"...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
You get one ending if she is pregnant AND her sub points are either >=25 or <=-25. Otherwise you get the "office ending"...
Thanks, I will get it eventually. Love Aletta, my favorite Office Girl.
Anyone knows who Won the Patreon poll for the girl that will get their next ending?

EDIT: Which girls are missing their endings right now?

Cassidy and Palla are the biggest offenders as they genuinely have their storylines finished, with Cassidy agreeing to stay with Mike even after Dwayne's death (he is just sleeping before going to change The Hierarchy of Power of DC) and Palla finally getting a well paid job and overcoming her insecurities, even agreeing to have a child with Mike.

Then we have girls like Emma and Harmony, who are at just One or two Events from ending their storylines.

Then we have Hannah, Morgan, Camila, Kylie and Alesha ho legit had their plots stopped halfway.

We have some months left... (also, ignore the girls listed, they're place holders of whoever is the actual update to theorize easier)

7: Alexis

8: Hanna (one of them)

9 Emma (poll)

10 Morgan (poll)

11 Kylie

12 Alesha

This leaves out one girl at least.

Unless two girls get their ending at the same month (likely, remember Shiori and Audrey getting their endings in the same update), then its going to be impossible. But with two girls in the same month...

8: Winner of this month's poll (say, Hanna, to fill this) shares Ending with Alesha for being the Fit girls.

9: Emma/ Harmony double ending for being the Churchgoing Romantic girls with sexual insecurities

10: Kylie / Camila Double ending for being the criminal and the cop

11 Palla / Cassidy double ending, with Kylie's free route ending. Palla and Cassidy share the ending for being the Gaga girls

12 Amy's ending and the last remaining Sex scenes of all girls (ie. Gwen, the shop girls) (the Catch-Em-All Harem might not exist oficially, but I am sure there would be some crossover sex scenes between girls that are not in the same Harem) and likely some special ending congratulating the Player for something like getting all Girls in-game to be marriable (Girls that left are not counted)

Last edited:

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I finally managed to get the Kylie visits in prison in a new playthough, but I'm having either incredible bad luck or you can't get her pregnant there?

Reactions: MisterDuck

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I finally managed to get the Kylie visits in prison in a new playthough, but I'm having either incredible bad luck or you can't get her pregnant there?
She can't get pregnant, kylie.impregnate() isn't called during the event...

Reactions: Bobabod

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
is there a way I could brake a marriage proposal? if not at some point we get married and the game just finishes

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is there a way I could brake a marriage proposal? if not at some point we get married and the game just finishes
Hmm, if the girl has the status "girlfriend" or "fiance" you should be able to breakup with her. If she got any other status like "sex slave" there's no ingame way to stop the wedding. (but should be doable by setting girlname.flags.engagedmike to False with the console...)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, if the girl has the status "girlfriend" or "fiance" you should be able to breakup with her. If she got any other status like "sex slave" there's no ingame way to stop the wedding. (but should be doable by setting girlname.flags.engagedmike to False with the console...)
Though I think that won't stop marriage next Saturday once you've proposed and she/they accepted?!

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
So, does anyone else have a weird bug with Sasha? It's the 'Take her on a date event' when you reach her 70 LP but no matter how many dates I do it just won't trigger and it's third time I've reset the entire ran to try to pass it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes