tf1394

Jul 14, 2017
I cant get Sasha past 70 love, and her quests are stuck at going on a date, footjob, and shower, none of which i can get to trigger, if i take her on a date nothing happens

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So near the end of sasha's questline you need to have a second date with Sasha where she talks about the time she moved in. I got that. According to the wiki you need to have dinner alone with Sasha to unlock the final ten percent of her love meter. Only problem is I'm at the point in the game where Bree and Minami show up at that exact same dinner time. Shortly after posting the early post I wondered if I could just turn on randomness and maybe get lucky with Bree being at a dinner alone. I'm trying this now.
I'm pretty sure both the wiki and the tracker ingame say "meal" not "dinner"...
Sasha normal eats breakfast alone at 9am during the week, I think that should do it...

I cant get Sasha past 70 love, and her quests are stuck at going on a date, footjob, and shower, none of which i can get to trigger, if i take her on a date nothing happens
I'm having the same issue.
Are you guys still playing 22.7.0 or did you update to 22.7.0b?

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Your MC doesn't know about Sasha having a Strap-On.
There're 3 ways to obtain that knowledge:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't say if it breaks anything in your playthrough (now or in the future), but you can try the following command:
DONE.pop("spank_minami")
This removes the event from the DONE list, so you should be able to replay it again. (Make sure to side with Sasha this time... ^^)
thanks brother i will try again

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
How are we supposed to progress Hanna now? She's locked at 70 love and 20 kink so I guess I can't tell her to shave now?

Wack af.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
tedious problem: sasha date.100% bar, 4 10 6 5 stats, but when she offer hot coffee i can only choose "no, i'm exhausted". bug or i did something wrong?

Reactions: casita

Purported74

Jan 8, 2019
I'm pretty sure both the wiki and the tracker ingame say "meal" not "dinner"...
Sasha normal eats breakfast alone at 9am during the week, I think that should do it...

Are you guys still playing 22.7.0 or did you update to 22.7.0b?
Yeah i'm playing 22.7.0b

Reactions: casita

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Playing 22.7.0b and getting an issue on dates with Lavish. Essentially I go to the date and the option to interact with her disappears. If going to the bar, I can still play pool and darts with her so the date is obviously active, but the button to interact with her in any way is absent.

Bad_SuckerCz

Aug 2, 2018
Is there anyway to change Bree's path from gamer to Maid mid run? I just now found out you can't max her KP and that is absolutely ridiculous if i may say. I'm like 3 hours gameplay in i don't wanna start again

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone give me these files of the latest version? I need this, but I don't have a computer.
screens.rpy
class_ui.rpy
smartphone.rpy
events.rpy (kylie)
events.rpy (shiori)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes