McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Hello all

I got a bug on my save (see attached file):

I'm unable to trig the event "Have a foursome with Bree Minami and Sasha", and i don't know why.

The three characters got 100 LP, 100KP, Girl Points fixed at 50 points, and none of them is pregnant.
In the wiki, it is said that i have to meet the 3 of them when they are in a same room, and talk to Minami. But nothing happens.

Can someone help me please ?

Thank you very much !
If this is your event:
Prerequisites: seen a scene with Sasha about her sex toys/strapon. [visit Sasha in her room (she has to be present <the knock on door icon from hallway screen>), 20% chance of happening] Quick save/load could help with this.

Quick save/load around 16, and advance time until 23 may have random placement of characters.

edit: typo+info

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there away to Anna’s kink points past 80 so I can collar her?
She always starts with like 30 KP and it's unlocked so just keep slapping her ass everyday, give sex slave books (they can randomly net you negative 1-3 LP too though) and talk about music + tv then give headpats when you can, easiest LI to get to 100 KP out of everyone.

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Are there any more positions/scenes with Samantha? I have her maxed out bot love and submission but only have doggystyle and missionary tho I swore there were more positions for a long time ago

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Are there any more positions/scenes with Samantha? I have her maxed out bot love and submission but only have doggystyle and missionary tho I swore there were more positions for a long time ago
You're right Samantha needs more content and poses! Also her recent facelift looks a lot better than whatever came before, kudos to andrealphus.

Reactions: KV120

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
She always starts with like 30 KP and it's unlocked so just keep slapping her ass everyday, give sex slave books (they can randomly net you negative 1-3 LP too though) and talk about music + tv then give headpats when you can, easiest LI to get to 100 KP out of everyone.
it’s locked at 80. Did I do something wrong?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Mike:

Only goes to work when he feels like it.

Literally can be seen staying in the gym after his boss left to work.

Can spend entire months or seasons without going to the job

Still becomes the more valuable empoyee

Reactions: durandal22

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Mike:

Only goes to work when he feels like it.

Literally can be seen staying in the gym after his boss left to work.

Can spend entire months or seasons without going to the job

Still becomes the more valuable empoyee
Well yeah, he's the one with the most gains!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, the "work" part (and sometimes the school part) in sandbox games often is a bit of a story-gameplay disconnect. No fixed hours, come when you want, there will always be something to do (whether in the office or at the pizza parlor) but you can just as well stay away and work won't pile up. At least in this game (if not on a NG+ run) you will spend a good amount at work in the beginning just because you need some money.

Of course some go the opposite way and force you to spend half of your playtime at school/work, especially jarring when you have to do five clicks for that (seven if you want to take a shower).

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I feel like I'm stuck with Emma 60 LP 100 KP I've lost track of how many times I've taken her on a date at home. I have never go to the "maybe next time scene" yet.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Sam always has that trait, so she didn't "get" it somehow. However, despite its name it doesn't mean she cannot conceive, just that her chances are lower than with other girls.

There certainly will be a console command to remove it but (a) they tend to kill your save, and (b) since it is a "hard coded" attribute, it may not be saved, so you'd have to do it all over again with each new start. This may be wrong though, I didn't look into the code.
Yeah I just noticed that and was all wtf when did that happen,
Had banged her several times waiting for the success notification (egg and sperm cell pop up),
Then noticed she had that trait and had 0% fertility,
I was looking everywhere for a fix but then I noticed sam was getting plump,
She got pregnant without the success notification ever popping.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I just noticed that and was all wtf when did that happen,
Had banged her several times waiting for the success notification (egg and sperm cell pop up),
Then noticed she had that trait and had 0% fertility,
I was looking everywhere for a fix but then I noticed sam was getting plump,
She got pregnant without the success notification ever popping.
She doesn't have 0% fertility as such, just lower odds. However, all girls have a 0% chance during certain times of their cycle.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes