00alok

Feb 19, 2022
how far into the game do i have to be to be able to call audrey in the office, im ready deep in the office harem, did i mess up and have to start over?
The same thing happened to me so I tried to start from scratch but once again I couldn't call her, so once again I met the requirements I had the appointment at the cinema again and the kp already went up

Reactions: Perzius

Perzius

Dec 8, 2018
The same thing happened to me so I tried to start from scratch but once again I couldn't call her, so once again I met the requirements I had the appointment at the cinema again and the kp already went up
u fucking legend i forgot the cinema date

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
EMMA 1st EVENT TIP: For anyone positively tired of quitting and reloading the game, then waiting for 20ish seconds for it to start again (because for whatever dumbass reason there's no Load option or I'm totally blind and missing the button) to reattempt to get Emma to finally appear with her measly 20% chance of triggering the first dream:

The compressed version is decompiled and has loose files (not sure if uncompressed is like that or not) - go to \game\ch\emma, open events.rpy, the very first one in the list is "name": "emma_dream_01", several lines below you'll see "chances": 20 - edit that to 99 or whatever you wish, save file and start the game. Go to sleep, profit immediately instead of wasting time like a clown on a dozen game restarts if you're unlucky.

Kind of a shit decision to make this character appearance work that way, shouldn't rely on such small chances and make me do annoying busywork.

Note you still have to wait the required number of days after starting the game for the event to be viable and have the required amount of Fun + be lucky - but I think you can edit the required Fun value in that file as well, and maybe the required days too.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
because for whatever dumbass reason there's no Load option or I'm totally blind and missing the button
Not trying to guess on your blindness, but if you go to the menu not via right mouse click but ESC, there is a load option (and others, like going back to main menu, so no need to quit for other reasons either)

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Not trying to guess on your blindness, but if you go to the menu not via right mouse click but ESC, there is a load option (and others, like going back to main menu, so no need to quit for other reasons either)
Well shit. That one's on me. Kinda used to right-click and be taken to that very menu, instead of just the save menu - so I kinda assumed it's just a quirk of this game.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You didn't need to have restarted.

Nero45zx

Oct 3, 2023
[
It's someone who likes cemeteries, funerals and so on. And in the game's gallery, it makes reference to the threesome the protagonist has with Violaine and Vincent there. View attachment 3115203
Nice scene I must say, and check the name in the tombstone on the left side. Perhaps one day she'll be a fully datable and marriable LI. :giggle::unsure:
how to unlock that scene?

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
You didn't need to have restarted.
Maybe not, but although I tried to follow the guide and ask for help here in the forum, it didn't solve anything so I had no choice but to start over and I already told you because I wasn't the only one who had it happen to. this happens.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Maybe not, but although I tried to follow the guide and ask for help here in the forum, it didn't solve anything so I had no choice but to start over and I already told you because I wasn't the only one who had it happen to. this happens.
Yes, it happens. But all you need to do is raise her KP.

May 30, 2017
Does somebody know wich file has the character description in it?
you know the stuff wich displays name, age, fertility and so on.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
anybody please help me for giving me the tips or trick about make it Band Harem, Sport Harem, Pixie Harem n etc harem.
i always forgot n can't make it for sex within 7 days. already using cheat time but still cant make it

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
anybody please help me for giving me the tips or trick about make it Band Harem, Sport Harem, Pixie Harem n etc harem.
i always forgot n can't make it for sex within 7 days. already using cheat time but still cant make it
This site will give you all the necessary information for each character as well as the different harems that you can "aquire".

Ifritdo

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, is anyone else having the problem that they can't progress in Shiori's events? I reached 15% Love a while ago, and the next event doesn't activate when I work.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes