TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone have a completed save or etc.

Also How to talk to Kylie. There isn't an option that I can find, or does it need to be a certain time of day? The guide did not specify.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Kinda stuck in a few places, was wondering if anyone could help out.

-When is it determined if a girl get pregnant or not? At this point my character has been booty calling Palla and Lavish every day for weeks, they are not on the pill and its seems like no matter what, they wont get pregnant. Im willing to save scum it at this point, but I was wondering when the game decides if they're pregnant or not so I roll the dice more effectivly.

-Lavish seems to be stuck at a kink of 60. I cant get her other office events to trigger. do I have to wait until Im CEO or something? I cant figure out why they arent triggering.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Kinda stuck in a few places, was wondering if anyone could help out.

-When is it determined if a girl get pregnant or not? At this point my character has been booty calling Palla and Lavish every day for weeks, they are not on the pill and its seems like no matter what, they wont get pregnant. Im willing to save scum it at this point, but I was wondering when the game decides if they're pregnant or not so I roll the dice more effectivly.

-Lavish seems to be stuck at a kink of 60. I cant get her other office events to trigger. do I have to wait until Im CEO or something? I cant figure out why they arent triggering.
When talking to the girls, look at their character card. You see a percentage chane to get pregnant. Depending on the womans trait und your penis size, the chaces can vary!

Yes, you need to be CEO to raise Lavish kink.
Shiori will enter your office, did some mishap, you can punish her (spanking). As CEO, you can use the phone and call in the grils for sexual favors. Use it to spank Shiori a few more times. This will trigger Lavish kink events.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
At least have Bree and Sasha as Home Harem. End Minami siscon events. Work on her stats (high love needed and 45% sexual orientation). Have lots of sex with Bree and Sasha together, and with Minami, too. After some while Minami triggers the first step with the Harem.
Also 25 kp for Minami. You also need at least 75 kp for at least one of either bree or Sasha for them to agree or convince the other to let her join.

Reactions: Ganriel715

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm uploading 23.2.0b to Gofile under a guest account, it says it should take about 30 minutes to an hour to complete the upload. I'll update this post once the upload is complete and I have the link available.

Alright, if I did this right then here's the link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Happiness0546

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i got two question in the bree MC:
-the lexi part is wait for her call but she never calls is this a bug?
-and for the angela part said meet her in the mall is need to be a specific day and hour?neverming i found the scene.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
When talking to the girls, look at their character card. You see a percentage chane to get pregnant. Depending on the womans trait und your penis size, the chaces can vary!
that appears on the girl's character cards after MC read a skill book called how to tell if a girl is pregnant.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes