master861

Nov 4, 2022
so this just opens in another tab as 2 lines of things and not something i can take to a folder
as are remember some girls dont trigger some events if you cheat her (sasha is are no go what cheats means)
and i thing some events from bree to but not sure
and why you whant cheat some girls ther events are easy to trigger.
And ther is are Big fat warning on bree wiki:

After you finish the Playing on the Z-Box event, Bree's story will split into either the or the . You can only do one per playthrough, both on the same save file is not possible.

In order to open the Gamer path, you need to choose the video games skill in the .

Be aware that only the Maid path allows you to raise Bree's max Sub.png over 50!

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Had to read the walkthrough to find out that only Maid Bree can raise her submission to 100% and gamer Bree is locked at 50%... wtf?! This also locks you out of the harem path and denies the slave Bree. And doesn't make much of a sense, tbh.
Made me lost hours of gameplay when just getting into the gamer path already was hell since you try to talk to Bree at evening dozens of times and the event doesn't trigger.
Eh no it not looks you out of the harem path only out of the slave path not the harem path
you need >=25 kinky points for the home harem.
Now say me how you dont get over 25 with 50?

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
..........?
I'll try to be blunt about this.

The person(s) who illegally upload the patron version of this game to this website are generally doing so once a month. The patron version is updated more often the that.

The version uploaded to f95 is 23.5.0
The version on patron is 23.5.0g

The next version uploaded will probably be 23.6.0 which will come out next month. If waiting a month to get bug fixes is too inconvenient feel free to buy the game and get access to updates as soon as they are released.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I'll try to be blunt about this.

The person(s) who illegally upload the patron version of this game to this website are generally doing so once a month. The patron version is updated more often the that.

The version uploaded to f95 is 23.5.0
The version on patron is 23.5.0g

The next version uploaded will probably be 23.6.0 which will come out next month. If waiting a month to get bug fixes is too inconvenient feel free to buy the game and get access to updates as soon as they are released.
So as results, so contains of everything is going to be same? No patrons only contents or sonething?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Sorry was realy late in german at the time i write that post now it has what is missing to the version uploadet to this side

Stagar

Feb 19, 2023
can someb tell me why cant I trigger lexi x sasha x sam foursome in the club? I attached my save right before going to the club in saturday
-threesome done
-sam in the harem
-everyone involved is 100% lp and collared
-going to the club without date shows that sasha, sam and lexi are present

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys is the patron version and the version here in f95 different?
The version here is always a Patreon version, so it will include all the girls. It is just not always the latest version of the game, and usually only new versions get uploaded but not bugfixes which makes playing it here a little wonky at times.

Reactions: verizon_vader

master861

Nov 4, 2022
can someb tell me why cant I trigger lexi x sasha x sam foursome in the club? I attached my save right before going to the club in saturday
-threesome done
-sam in the harem
-everyone involved is 100% lp and collared
-going to the club without date shows that sasha, sam and lexi are present
Sorry i can not load you save file

cloakersenpai

May 29, 2020
Alright so how long do I have to wait for Kleio to call, its been like 2-3 seasons already that have passed and im still waiting for her to call with my car?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm strange what is you version and dit you make all prequest for that?
And your 100% sure your got the sportscar?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes