Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have tried to play as bree and was following the lesbian playthrough I was on sasha's path second part where she is at the pub but as soon as I get there the guy named shaun looking like shaun the simon pegg look alike as soon as I say no to giving him bree's phone number the game crashes showing An exception occurred and I've had this happen twice so I am guessing any scene that takes place in the pub with mc bree can't be completed that is a shame.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base [v22.12.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 748 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 715 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Anyone tested on joiplay? Is it work?
Thanks

I tested earlier ver using joiplay, its black screen, this latest version also black screen on joiplay...(tested)

Last edited:

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
First, I insist on the fact that it lags a lot since 22.0.4d

You can download Joiplay here:

You have to download and install Joiplay, then grab the Ren'py plugin and install it too.

After that you download LoSeSB for Windows on your phone, you extract it with your favorite file manager.

At last you run Joiplay and on the bottom right you can add a game to joiplay.

LoSeSB always take a long time to boot up, so don't worry about the long "Loading" screen.
Thanks for info, its work, im using this version

Tested on joiplay

franzmueller

Jun 14, 2021
I just found out about the save online editor, which value do I have to adjust to increase minamis KP to 100? I know I can just set it to 100, but as soon as I collar her afterwards the value goes down again. I chose the wrong dialogue option while talking with sasha and I wanna change this

Saigasei

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any console command/save edit I could do to be able too date Emma so I don't have to restart the entire game?
ss (2023-01-03 at 09.34.49).jpg

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me out? How do I get Bree as the Female MC to have sex with either Sasha or Scottie cause whenever I take either one on a date and they say they want to continue Brree refuses.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Can anyone help me out? How do I get Bree as the Female MC to have sex with either Sasha or Scottie cause whenever I take either one on a date and they say they want to continue Brree refuses.
I think you need to buy the fancy clothes to visit the night club and continue the date.
At least thats the case for male pc

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
NG+ unlock save,
Simply load it,
Wait 1 hour,
Then finish the scene,
If you don't want to see the mc getting married to Sasha,
Press skip and look away.

Use an archive extractor to move,
9-6-LT1.save and persistent to the Save folder.

All skills,
More money than you'll ever need,
Max attributes,
And all talk topics,
On all male mc ng+ creations.

You'll notice the introduction is rather cut short,
Only 2 useful choices is big debt and I'm Lucky.

Last edited:

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
Kleio seems like she is bugged?

I'm on a new playthrough and I can't get the Hang with Kleio event to trigger, Kleio is at 100% sub and slave, 75% love and in the Pixie and Band Harem.

Am I forgetting something that you have to do or that you have to be a specific place for it to happen?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes