rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
yeah well, i know that, i mean i can't get all girl in 1 time playing, it always disappear in some way, and the example above is just one of the cases i meet, i played many times and always like this (i use cheat in game so my status enough, moreover i use love & sex wiki to make quest and collect h-scenes, so i don't know)
It's impossible to get all girls in one playthrough if you're going for all harems as well due to Kylie.

Just to get all girls in one playthrough just to say you unlocked and keeping all the girls in game is possible by keeping the following things in mind:

1. If you want to get either of Kylie's endings, keep her yandere level at 24 or below and save in another slot.

2. Don't agree to hot coffee's with girls other then once with Bree if you are willing to set her stats to the harem levels and only have Palla as girlfriend until you've gotten Emma past her 60 lp events.

3. Unlock Audrey as soon as you've established the attributes and unlock Morgan immediately so that you can safely start the band girl events without Kleio locking Morgan out in her first event.

4. Don't start the Office party until you are sure enough time to finish Emma events mentioned above.

5. Make sure to save up enough for the sports car since Alexis requires it for her events. This will also allow progress for Lexi, though a normal car work for her as well.

6. Choose the Gamer path for Bree since that is the only way to unlock the girl exclusive to that harem.

7. During Samantha's wedding, go to the bathroom to unlock the alternate revenge path. Of course, this means catching Ryan cheating and not telling Samantha before said event. After viewing this, tell Samantha to go dance with Ryan so you can officially unlock Natalie, even though she isn't in game yet beyond 1 event on this path I mentioned in the beginning.

Do all this and you shouldn't have any more issues.

Last edited:

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Yes bedroom roleplay.

This is all that is left on her story tracker:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for your suggestion - I'll try the different day approach. The first try was a Thursday. So the weekend is around the corner - and so I'll try that.

My rational mind screams though: Wouldn't that detail be part of the task
e.g. Lexi task - "Have a date at the Nightclub on Saturday"

This then sets a mindset precedence that should include such details like: "Have a date at the beach on a weekend"

But I'll try different days for sure. Its just that I have only 6 days left of Summer when I got this unlocked on the tracker - if I don't complete it now, I'll have to wait a full in-game year to complete this storyline task. That's a ALOT of "wait" hours.
you used to not be able to go to the beach on weekdays. so maybe you need it to be on a saturday or sunday, maybe a coding thing. that was my reasoning for it
good luck

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
5. Make sure to save up enough for the sports car since Alexis requires it for her events. This will also allow progress for Lexi, though a normal car work for her as well.
Actually you need Sports car for Band Harem as Kleio is an auto nerd and so would not be willing to be under you without a sports car during her mechanic event.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's impossible to get all girls in one playthrough if you're going for all harems as well due to Kylie.

Just to get all girls in one playthrough just to say you unlocked and keeping all the girls in game is possible by keeping the following things in mind:

1. If you want to get either of Kylie's endings, keep her yandere level at 24 or below and save in another slot.

2. Don't agree to hot coffee's with girls other then once with Bree if you are willing to set her stats to the harem levels and only have Palla as girlfriend until you've gotten Emma past her 60 lp events.

3. Unlock Audrey as soon as you've established the attributes and unlock Morgan immediately so that you can safely start the band girl events without Kleio locking Morgan out in her first event.

4. Don't start the Office party until you are sure enough time to finish Emma events mentioned above.

6. Choose the Gamer path for Bree since that is the only way to unlock the girl exclusive to that harem.

7. During Samantha's wedding, go to the bathroom to unlock the alternate revenge path. Of course, this means catching Ryan cheating and not telling Samantha before said event. After viewing this, tell Samantha to go dance with Ryan so you can officially unlock Natalie, even though she isn't in game yet beyond 1 event on this path I mentioned in the beginning.

Actually you need Sports car for Band Harem as Kleio is an auto nerd and so would not be willing to be under you without a sports car during her mechanic event.
Since it has been a while since I did that, I think you are correct. Kleio definitely needed a sports car back then while I do not remember a necessity for Alexis (as I said, I may be mistaken). Maybe just a name confusion?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Since it has been a while since I did that, I think you are correct. Kleio definitely needed a sports car back then while I do not remember a necessity for Alexis (as I said, I may be mistaken). Maybe just a name confusion?
Nope just one girl had a direct consequence feedback and the other not. You will only later find at by Trial & Error without wiki that Kleio is only bowing down to a guy affording a sports car while still willing to have a normal 1 on 1 releationship with a normal car while Alexis immedeataly storms off if you want to go to the beach with her in a normal car.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Nope just one girl had a direct consequence feedback and the other not. You will only later find at by Trial & Error without wiki that Kleio is only bowing down to a guy affording a sports car while still willing to have a normal 1 on 1 releationship with a normal car while Alexis immedeataly storms off if you want to go to the beach with her in a normal car.
Yes this is correct. Kleio only needs the sports car if you're planning to collar her. You only need 25 kp for the pixie harem which Kleio can get without a sports car. The only requirement that's the same for both harems she is a part of is the 45-55 lesbianism, which doesn't get affected by car type.

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018

yeah! thanks bro, Now i know it's feature of game.

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Has anyone encountered the problem that the office icon disappears, as if you were fired and need to get a job in a gym or cafe? Many game days have passed, I'm on good terms with Aletta, Audrey and Shiori, but the office is not accessible and there are no trackers

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I get Emma to kiss me? We're at 100LP/KP and working through the sex process. Do I need to complete that before she'll give up the goods?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do I get Emma to kiss me? We're at 100LP/KP and working through the sex process. Do I need to complete that before she'll give up the goods?
Get a date to 70 percent and then she will kiss you when you choose it at that point. After that it's always available. It's not necessary for sex but it definitely helps getting the score up so you can do the hot coffee and get the sexperience and cunnilingus combined amounts up to the necessary amounts for it.

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Can somebody help me? , Office party event is not enabled, I'm on version 23.9.0e, this is in my save file

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes