Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to get Emma out on a date because every time I ask she says "I'd never do that to Samantha". Any advice or help on how to proceed would be appreciated. And now that I know Kylie is slowly reintroduced, I'll send her to jail and see what happens. Thanks!
Yeah, you've gone too far into the Samantha storyline. Emma is locked off from you now. Basically, if Sam introduces you as her boyfriend, that locks off the route.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How do you unlock doggystyle with Emma, or is the wiki wrong? I just see the options for missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm on 40 siscon points but can't trigger any of Minami's events. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?
Did you check if there's a date button on Saturday afternoon? (I think at 2pm)

How do you unlock doggystyle with Emma, or is the wiki wrong? I just see the options for missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.
Is your sexperience equal to/over 35?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is Emma bugged, doggy is still unavailable, can't fuck her pussy while doing reverse cowgirl and she has a sex count of 50 now, mc has 200 sexperience. I found you can squeeze hot tub sex + cunnilingus + missionary/cowgirl/reverse cowgirl into a single date at home.
1648769519192.png
am I missing something?

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I think Emma got somehow broken in my game; after the roleplay date where she agreed to become MC's girlfriend, I can't ask her on any dates (the icon's just not there) and her phone number is only available before 9a.m., when I can't ask her out, only booty call. Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
this is probably a dumb question but when mc is having sex with one of the girls and cums inside and it shows the sperm fertilizing the egg in the upper left corner that means shes officially pregnant right?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes