Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any consequences for cheating, or is this 'do whatever you like' kind of cheating game?
It's the first. You need to avoid certain confrontations (at least before you and the girls are ready for it, then you'll need them to proceed), and certain characters can get jealous pretty quickly. Not too difficult to steer though.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

thisisreallynotokay

Nov 7, 2023
Are there any consequences for cheating, or is this 'do whatever you like' kind of cheating game?
The short answer is yes. I won't give any spoilers, but you definitely find girls that won't like you cheating around on them, and will punish you in various ways. Of course if you're careful about what you're doing to who and when, you can get away with a lot.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Something is up with this version of the game; it crashes for me at the end of the initial load. I had to go to ren'py, force recompile and then build a new distribution.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks man, but I meant for the event of this , tried with the old save won't trigger on the exact scene was wondering if thus is a bug or a new trigger for it to happen playing the steam version btw. 1714789885665.png 1714790011145.png

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks man, but I meant for the event of this , tried with the old save won't trigger on the exact scene was wondering if thus is a bug or a new trigger for it to happen playing the steam version btw. View attachment 3600986 View attachment 3600988
And you must have guitar skill.....
Actually, you must have guitar skill before the Sasha playing guitar in bedroom event, and must choose "That's great." in that event to trigger this Kleio event.

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
How do I know if I have any girlfriends? I am try to complete the Emma path. I broke up with the 2 I found listed as girlfriends in the contacts. I have Bree and Sasha as sex slaves, which I believe the wiki says she will ignore in the case. But during the park event I still tell her I do have a girlfriend....
Girlfriends factor only matters if you suggest to do something sexual instead of
"we're all out of Benji episodes"
It's a difference of being questioned about having girlfriends or not

She discovers the relationship with Bree but if Bree is in home harem and pregnant it's a good thing
No questions will be asked during the picnic

Samantha must introduce mc as best friend
Meet her directly after wedding and getting Samantha to the required 60lp

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 276 Votes